Re: MT4 Indicators with alerts/signals

kvak wrote: Wed Apr 27, 2022 4:03 pm Precision trend is here...viewtopic.php?p=1295352107#p1295352107

And step rsi is here.....viewtopic.php?p=1294910269&sid=ae6fa302 ... 1294910269

Second picture,this indicator is not public,It is Mladens personal project, when I remember correctly.....

Dear kvak,

Do you know any indicators i can use to replace this one?
this indicator always repaint but i still couldn't find a better one for it now.
Would like to see if u have any suggestions.
Thank youuuu :)

christina25 wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 11:57 am Dear kvak,

this indicator always repaint but i still couldn't find a better one for it now.
Presuming you are meaning a non-repainting indicator to replace the repainter? One that tries to predict reversals but will inevitably be wrong on many occasions.

This one is better than many.
These users thanked the author Ogee for the post (total 2):
Borshchov A.N., sal

christina25 wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 11:57 am Dear kvak,

For me, it is look like semafor type indicator. And if you search non repaint version, it is not possible...
You noticed this indicator? ....NRP
viewtopic.php?p=1295449641#p1295449641

mrtools wrote: Sat Apr 30, 2022 12:25 am Far as I'm aware we have a bunch of Hull indicators with alerts here in the forum. Also not very experienced adding alerts to expert advisors.
Dear mrtools.
Could you add arrows to the chart when a new zigzag signal appears?
When the zigzag beam appears up, the arrow is also up, when the zigzag beam is directed down, the arrow is also down.
If the zigzag gives a signal when the Donchian channel is broken with the same period, then such signals will be breakdowns of the Donchian channel by the rsi indicator.

P.S.
these signals will not redraw
These users thanked the author Intrest 1 for the post:
Krunal Gajjar