Re: MT4 Indicators with alerts/signals

christina25 wrote: Wed Apr 27, 2022 1:25 pm Hello kvak.
thank you for the replied :) i will search for it.
I also have question about this 2 pics. Where can find the indicators in the pics?

Can guys share advanced step rsx smoothed?
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

christina25 wrote: Wed Apr 27, 2022 1:25 pm Hello kvak.
thank you for the replied :) i will search for it.
I also have question about this 2 pics. Where can find the indicators in the pics?

Precision trend is here...viewtopic.php?p=1295352107#p1295352107

And step rsi is here.....viewtopic.php?p=1294910269&sid=ae6fa302 ... 1294910269

Second picture,this indicator is not public,It is Mladens personal project, when I remember correctly.....
These users thanked the author kvak for the post:
Jedidiah

sal wrote: Sun Apr 24, 2022 8:23 pm mr.tools
do you have fractal channel divergence +STOCH divergence indicator & stratgey !!
its really promising
see this is my idea and concept , if you feels its good and ready to modify code of stoch divergence will be great..
i can share the rules and its simple. :) , if its possible to develop.

where to find this STOCH
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

sal wrote: Fri Apr 29, 2022 3:06 am mt4 std. indicator default settnig 80/20level
STOCH with divergence signals did you know

naluvs01 wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 7:22 pm Hi Mr Tools,

I have a few request. Can you fix this indicator so alerts happen on currency crosses and/or zero crosses? Also, can the currency names appear in the data window, instead of value 1, 2, 3, etc...

Thanks in advance for your consideration!
Nice to see you again sir!

I see you're using this currency strength now. You no longer use the RSI dashboard? That has helped me alot. Is this one better?

dansmol wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 12:42 pm DEAR MRTOOLS
I FOUND THIS EXPERT IN FOREX FACTORY , POSTED BY RiskFighter.
IT CHANGE THE BACK GROUND COLOR OF THE CHART , WHEN HMA CHANGE THE COLOR(DIRECTION).
IT TAKE SIGNALS FROM HULL MOVING AVERAGE , MADE BY MLADEN.
WILL YOU BE SO KIND TO ADD A MESSAGE ALERT AND SOUND.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR HELP AND TIME
ALL THE BEST
Dan :) :thumbup: BigE_2.mq4BigE_2.ex4Hull moving average.ex4
DEAR MRTOOLS
MAYBE THIS IS NOT THE RIGHT PLACE TO ASK FOR THIS
THANK YOU VERY MUCH
Dan :mistake: