Re: Trend Indicators for MT4

talaate wrote:Mon Oct 04, 2021 10:34 pm Yes sure, one can discover in his work extremely high quality art <3
Yes bro,

Yesterday I tried to make a simple EA of buy & sell arrows 14 hours of work without success... and now I see this new indicator from TV that Mrtools compiled to MQL so for me its definitely Art what these guys can develop.
TBH I think the indicators on MT4 are x100 better than the ones on TV, even good indicators from sharks like "Lonesometheblue" are not comparable to the ones we have here.

So thank you again guys!!!

thomdel wrote:Mon Oct 04, 2021 3:56 pm @ mrtools

Respected Sir,

Request you to Please Add 4 Colours to Histo in : Awesome (arrows + alerts + mtf) 1.04 Indi : as available in other Indis.
Also, Please Add Various Averages to this.

Thanks for your Support, Generosity, Efforts.
Thanks. Thanks. Thanks.
Added 4 colors and the averages.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 5):
Jedidiah, 太虚一毫, Jimmy, Chickenspicy, Ricstar_8

Mr Tools
I have spent HOURS trying to find something that replicates this fantastic nrp indicator I rely on heavily for the trend, something with more settings for better optimization, alerts, arrows.......
It's based on I believe on Osma strategy. (Sorry only have the .ex4 file)
But for the life of me I have found nothing that compares.
Some come close but nothing as good imo.
Can you help out for the benefit of all here

Woodyz wrote:Wed Oct 06, 2021 11:16 am Mr Tools
I have spent HOURS trying to find something that replicates this fantastic nrp indicator I rely on heavily for the trend, something with more settings for better optimization, alerts, arrows.......
It's based on I believe either the awesome or the Osma. (Sorry only have the .ex4 file)
Are you sure it doesn't repaint, because someome awhile back posted another indicator called the doberman swing, said it was the same as the jbr trend but in histogram form. Since it was decompiled was hard to tell but it had standard macd settings 12,26, and 9 but they were not used in the calculations, looked like it was a repainting smoothed fisher transform. Check here Doberman swing

Woodyz wrote:Wed Oct 06, 2021 11:16 am Mr Tools
It's based on I believe on Osma strategy. (Sorry only have the .ex4 file)
Here is the original of this indicator. He can rearrange the signal for an open trade. This is not a grail, bro)))