Re: Trend Indicators for MT4

Jimmy wrote:Thu Sep 30, 2021 4:13 am Man this is neat 😯

Really looking forward to checking it out in the morning bro. Thank you Mrtools, you've even added T3 in the mix 👌
Wasn't quite the same as the tradeview version, think this version is pretty close, added ema pre smoothing.

PS: For the template used in our Daily Download's post, please see here: Trend Indicator B-V2 Template.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
Jedidiah

mrtools wrote:Thu Sep 30, 2021 7:37 am Wasn't quite the same as the tradeview version, think this version is pretty close, added ema pre smoothing.
Thank you for porting this one over for us Mrtools & adding the T3 Smoothing. It is indeed a very nice code for the collection of trend trading indicators & this one is easy to interpret. I really like how the Histogram has auto-adjustment options, too.

Here's a simple dark-themed chart setup from today's featured indicator post:
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
Jedidiah
Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

moey_dw wrote:Thu Sep 30, 2021 9:16 pm jimmyboy man u charts are just SO nice........ 🤤🤤🤤

u still using dis yfx watermark i post years ago ehehehehe COOOL
Yes, always. And I still think YFX is the best watermark indicator for MT4. Not sure how you got a hold of it, but thank you for posting it bro.
Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance