Re: Trend Indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote:Wed Sep 22, 2021 4:36 am Have you seen this version? Dynamic zone indicators
Thanks for a quick reply.

I did notice that. I must be honest. I prefer this version with the two lines cross, I find it easier to understand.

Is this possible both these indicators can be made for MQ4, MTF, Confirm Non-Repainting?

If you can amend both of these it would be much appreciated.

I hope you can.

SEC7 wrote:Wed Sep 22, 2021 5:44 am Thanks for a quick reply.

I did notice that. I must be honest. I prefer this version with the two lines cross, I find it easier to understand.

Is this possible both these indicators can be made for MQ4, MTF, Confirm Non-Repainting?

If you can amend both of these it would be much appreciated.

I hope you can.
Added mtf to this version, will work on the other when I get a chance.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
Jedidiah

mrtools wrote:Wed Sep 22, 2021 4:31 pm Added mtf to this version, will work on the other when I get a chance.
SEC7 wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 5:32 pm Much appreciated MrTools
Thanks Mrtools, this is indeed a nice version you've converted.

I'm using a Fibonacci number of 21 period for this Vortex which seems to iron out the kinks whilst remaining somewhat lag-free.

SEC, how are you finding it with your trading so far? We'd like to hear a follow up on this as it'll help us understand how you use it and perhaps further develop it according to your feedback. Cheers :thumbup:
Attachments
Important: The worst forex brokers of all time 👎

ChuChu Rocket wrote:Wed Sep 22, 2021 8:37 pm Thanks Mrtools, this is indeed a nice version you've converted.

I'm using a Fibonacci number of 21 period for this Vortex which seems to iron out the kinks whilst remaining somewhat lag-free.

SEC, how are you finding it with your trading so far? We'd like to hear a follow up on this as it'll help us understand how you use it and perhaps further develop it according to your feedback. Cheers :thumbup:
ChuChu Rocket - Thanks for the feedback on your 21 periods, I like this indicator but I find the false signals is too damaging. This is why someone created this updated version which highlights when not to trade which reduces the false signals. The problem is I only have the Mq5 version and ideally, I need it transferred to Mq4 version. If someone can help that would be much appreciated.
I will assess the 21-period thanks for the feedback again.

SEC7 wrote:Thu Sep 23, 2021 4:53 am ChuChu Rocket - Thanks for the feedback on your 21 periods, I like this indicator but I find the false signals is too damaging. This is why someone created this updated version which highlights when not to trade which reduces the false signals. The problem is I only have the Mq5 version and ideally, I need it transferred to Mq4 version. If someone can help that would be much appreciated.
I will assess the 21-period thanks for the feedback again.
This is the updated version but it is Mq5

SEC7 wrote:Thu Sep 23, 2021 4:54 am This is the updated version but it is Mq5
This is a mt4 version, not quite the same, but will update it soon as I learn how to add the objects, one thing i was able to add was the auto arrow(little box) width.

ps) it has the sma smoothing, think if i remember right by default it is set at 20, if you set it to 1 or less then no smoothing.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
Jedidiah

mrtools wrote:Thu Sep 23, 2021 1:34 pm This is a mt4 version, not quite the same, but will update it soon as I learn how to add the objects, one thing i was able to add was the auto arrow(little box) width.

ps) it has the sma smoothing, think if i remember right by default it is set at 20, if you set it to 1 or less then no smoothing.
thanks nice
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi