Re: Trend Indicators

jmmn1955 wrote:Mon Oct 22, 2018 1:11 am Hello. Why do I get this text when I try to see this indicator "jfatl slope speed" ?

"You are trying to use renamed indicator"

What should I do to be able to see the indicator working?

Thanks. Regards.
Make sure the name is the same as the name you downloaded it under.

Re: Trend Indicators

Skyold wrote:

Hello mntiwana hello mr. tool,
I have an idea and I need your help for this fascinating indicator. LevelStop-Reverse-averages mtf.ex4
Can you please create the following if it is feasible? With the same options (36 averages, interpolated mtf, ......) show on another window (subwindow) as background color.
For example, for MT4-LevelStop-reverse-averages mtf on the main window I have a TF 15M = trend SHORT and I have on the subwindow TF 4H = Trend SHORT. That would make it easy to get started.
Trend in another TF on the subwindow is so important because I can insert other Oscillators there and the background color always shows me the main trend.
Thank you in advance.

Best regards
Skyold
You means,buy/sell colored zones
if yes,then the histo version already showing alike but how you will be applying some other sw indicator if range bound not equal,it working 0 to 1 range
Attachments
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.