Re: Gann Indicators

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 6:44 am Sorry, no convincing the Master to do that boys and girls :Rofl:
yes averages version is very protected ehehehe............... long live averages filter

ionone wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 11:40 pm MrTools is kind enough to provide source code (sometimes), if you praise him high enough :D
and pay him.............enough respect :lmao:
aahahahahahhaha cheeky jeff u have u own special averages filters I KNOW & not sharing............. i still remember u & mrtoolz fighting each other on FF hahahahahaaa :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post:
BeatlemaniaSA
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

moey_dw wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 4:23 pm yes averages version is very protected ehehehe............... long live averages filter

aahahahahahhaha cheeky jeff u have u own special averages filters I KNOW & not sharing............. i still remember u & mrtoolz fighting each other on FF hahahahahaaa :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
yes
yet they are amazing enough to have taken me back.
i'm eternally grateful :thumbup:
These users thanked the author ionone for the post (total 2):
moey_dw, Jimmy

ionone wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 8:12 pm yes
well............... i cannot imagine dis place without u hehehe :hug: :hug: :hug:
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post (total 2):
Jimmy, ionone
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

ionone wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 8:12 pm yes
moey_dw wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 9:59 pm well............... i cannot imagine dis place without u hehehe :hug: :hug: :hug:
Same here, Jeff is Forex-station furniture :)
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 2):
moey_dw, ionone
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

kvak wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 11:15 am Two type of Gann HL activators.
First using jurik.
Menu for candles,lines and arrows.
With button,MTF and alerts.
Hello Forum Masters,

Can we add a function to this baseline so that it shows when price has crossed the baseline more than 1 ATR? (for example it shows a dot in a similar way to the CQ baseline)? The CQ baseline doesn’t include this baseline as an option to select and not sure who coded it. But if we can add the function to this then hallelujah! 🤘🏾

Sukulam wrote: Sun Feb 13, 2022 7:57 am Hello Forum Masters,

Can we add a function to this baseline so that it shows when price has crossed the baseline more than 1 ATR? (for example it shows a dot in a similar way to the CQ baseline)? The CQ baseline doesn’t include this baseline as an option to select and not sure who coded it. But if we can add the function to this then hallelujah! 🤘🏾
Hi.
Sorry for this havent idea how to do...
These users thanked the author kvak for the post:
Sukulam

太虚一毫 wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 1:49 pm Very beautiful! I don’t know if I can be included in the topic of Teacher Jimmy: Top 10 "True Effective MT4 Best Non-Redrawn Forex Indicators" in 2022. :thumbup:
Hello,
What settings would you recommend for M5 and M15? I have found a Hilo Period of 3 working for M5. Do have experience with the lower timeframes?

Mundu
These users thanked the author Mundu19 for the post:
太虚一毫