Re: Bollinger Band type indicators for MT4

TEAMTRADER wrote: Sat Apr 02, 2022 6:31 am I have run it for 3 hours on a 1m chart and no alerts have been shown - with all the settings at 'true'.
Is there anything else I should be doing?
TEAMTRADER
Try this version, same name but did some changes.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 4):
TEAMTRADER, erynade, 太虚一毫, Jimmy

Yuri_I wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 12:08 am Hello dear coders! I found an indicator on the net that is built according to the "Donchian channel" type. If you have time, take a look at it. Is it possible to change the color of the central line when the slope changes and, if possible, to add alerts and arrows when doing so. I am using it with a period of 68. It turns out quite an interesting picture. However, you can play with the parameters. For example, the Fibo number of 55 also looks interesting (faster reaction to price movement).
Added mid band color change, alerts, arrows, and mtf.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 4):
Yuri_I, kvak, alexm, Jedidiah

Yuri_I wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 2:24 am As always prompt and high quality, MrTools. I am delighted! <3
Hi Yuri,
Thanks for sharing the Price Channel indicator.
I tried different settings and found 21 quite interesting.
I saw Mr Tools' upgrade which is cool, but it didn't quite hit my requirements so I've had a go at making some mods to your original.
I have added mid band colour change, alerts and on/off button. Sorry, no mtf or arrows.

I'm very much a novice coder. These mods all seem to work, although it's the first time I've got the colour change to work. I've compared it to both yours and Mr Tools versions and they completely align. Phew!