Re: Volatility Indicators for MT4

BostonEJ wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 5:54 am Greetings,

I tried looking for a version of something like this that is MTF but cant seem to locate. Not sure if that means it isnt possible or not. Can someone try to make this MTF? Its just a MA of ATR and a smoothed signal ATR.

Any assistance is greatly appreciated.

EJ
Hello, have this....It is close...
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 5):
Jimmy, Jedidiah, RodrigoRT7, Chickenspicy, pail1217

mrtools wrote: Fri Mar 18, 2022 5:14 am Not exactly like the other, not sure how it was done, but did a version this way.
Thank you Mr. Tools that works just fine... sorry but one more request.. I would like to hide the colours of the Garch so I just see written Volatility low/valid, but once I switch the timeframe the colours come back, is it possible to "fix" that?
You cannot solve a problem from the same consciousness that created it. You must learn to see the world anew

PumbaPLS wrote: Fri Mar 18, 2022 7:35 pm Thank you Mr. Tools that works just fine... sorry but one more request.. I would like to hide the colours of the Garch so I just see written Volatility low/valid, but once I switch the timeframe the colours come back, is it possible to "fix" that?
Kept the name the same, but on this version you can hide the garch and or ma, and made the colors and style so you can change to one's preference.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 9):
太虚一毫, PumbaPLS, Jimmy, thomdel, Thangarasu, Jedidiah, Chickenspicy, pail1217, galaxy