Decomposed RSI [Reverse Engineered]

I reverse engineered the famous Decomposed RSI from Mladen
there was a mistake in his code, because if you compare default settings (with PRICE_CLOSE selected) both curves are different :
but if you select PRICE_LOW on my version, the curves match : so my guess is that Mladen made a little error in the price ENUM of his parameters
no big deal, now the error is fixed

Jeff

Re: Various Indicators - (MT5)

Looking forward to adding MTF and all averaging methods, price sets in Momentum pinball (experiment) .mq5.

Momentum pinball (experiment) 1.5 has no source code. Other:
Recently, many excellent indicators in MT5 cannot be used, such as Momentum pinball (experiment) 1.5 .ex5. May be caused by random upgrade of MetaQuotes.
Hopefully, MetaQuotes wasn't affected by its involvement in the Ukraine war.

mrtools wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 12:33 pm Mtf added about the mt4 version ,not sure if there is one.
Jurik smooth on chart generic trend (mtf) is probably the best MT5 indicator (one of).

Looking forward to mrtools teacher adding all the averages such as ADXvma, EMA, PWMA, that is, changing it to Triple MA on chart generic trend (mtf), I believe it is very interesting. :thumbup:

太虚一毫 wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 6:11 pm Looking forward to adding MTF and all averaging methods, price sets in Momentum pinball (experiment) .mq5.

Momentum pinball (experiment) 1.5 has no source code. Other:
Recently, many excellent indicators in MT5 cannot be used, such as Momentum pinball (experiment) 1.5 .ex5. May be caused by random upgrade of MetaQuotes.
Hopefully, MetaQuotes wasn't affected by its involvement in the Ukraine war.
Posted a mt4 version for now here.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
太虚一毫

XystopFX wrote: Wed Mar 09, 2022 4:35 am Compliments of the day Mr. Tools and all the men of good will in this forum.
Please Mr. Tools and our esteemed coders, can we have this Precision Trend indicator in a Multi time frame (MTF) mode?
I will really appreciate it if my plea is giving due consideration.
Thanks in advance.
Mtf added.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 4):
太虚一毫, JustInForEx, XystopFX, Krunal Gajjar