Re: BeatlemaniaSA's XU-Hybrid Trading System

normannasty wrote: Tue Mar 08, 2022 9:31 pm Please look my pictures. You see that the green dot is coming after a while.
Are you waiting for the green dot to appear or are you trading at the ema cross?

On the manual pictures its very easy on a past chart but in real time the green /red perimeter dots are coming later and sometimes dissapear. This is why I asking.

The Lucky recalculates so wildly that frankly I can't see how it is at all useable. In backtests I've seen it magically appear dozens of bars back.
These users thanked the author Pauliz for the post (total 3):
josi, Meyney, lanze1948

keys898 wrote: Wed Mar 09, 2022 2:21 am Its a zigzag so it works like all other zig zags. It will recalculate once a new hi or low is made. Trades shouldn't be strictly taken from it. Its easier to see price structure and trend
Not quite, though I have no interest in trying to convince anyone. I strongly suggest having a good look in simulation on historical data, not simply scrolling back on your charts.

See Sivqila
These users thanked the author Pauliz for the post:
Meyney

Meyney wrote: Wed Mar 09, 2022 7:03 am No it is much worse as Pauliz tried to say. Zigzag or even Semafor are better. Did you check it with real data? I guess not. This is the problem here ; members do not check it=due diligence.
I am looking at real time and I see it repaints. My point is that it repaints and members should not be basing their trades off of it or any indicator really that gives exactly the hi and lo. This is the problem here ; is that instead of explaining it more to those that don't know or dont understand how these indicators work, you, someone who doesn't trade the system comes in and adds nothing to the strategy or provides any useful information besides a piggy back response. Not to mention you're someone that has never even posted in here before today and this is your one input. Right.

With that being said :wave:

Meyney wrote: Wed Mar 09, 2022 7:03 am No it is much worse as Pauliz tried to say. Zigzag or even Semafor are better. Did you check it with real data? I guess not. This is the problem here ; members do not check it=due diligence.
zigzag and semaphore are the same thing. there are no best and worst among all those who draw... it's stupid to compare them at all
These users thanked the author Borshchov A.N. for the post:
keys898

Borshchov A.N. wrote: Wed Mar 09, 2022 7:34 am zigzag and semaphore are the same thing. there are no best and worst among all those who draw... it's stupid to compare them at all
I will repeat again as Pauliz noticed; the Lucky reversal 'indicator' will plot suddenly levels in the past. Zigzags and even Semafors will redraw less. You can only spot this if you make 100's of screenshots to spot the nuances. I am not stupid I only watch behaviour.

Meyney wrote: Wed Mar 09, 2022 7:51 am I will repeat again as Pauliz noticed; the Lucky reversal 'indicator' will plot suddenly levels in the past. Zigzags and even Semafors will redraw less. You can only spot this if you make 100's of screenshots to spot the nuances. I am not stupid I only watch behaviour.
the frequency of redrawing depends solely on the settings. the zigzag immediately changes the value... check in any tester on M1