Re: Fractal Order Blocks Open Secret System

Mustafa wrote: Sun Feb 20, 2022 2:40 pm Nobody asked about the Blue Candles (boring candles indicator) on the Chart! You may also call them base candles.
hi musti............ pls do not be offended here u are long time member i do not wanna see u go!!! 🙏🙏🙏

no one is meaning to make u angry sir!!!
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post:
Mustafa
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

RomanUkraine wrote: Sun Feb 20, 2022 9:09 pm Along the way - the stochastic is somewhere from here ...
Josi wrote that you were fond of the Xard system..
Very inaccurate rusty google translation..

viewtopic.php?p=1295414283#p1295414283
viewtopic.php?p=1295414095#p1295414095
That is wonderful Edition of Xard..... Stochastic is an amazing indicator.... I think Banzai coded it from TradingView..... I know this indicator, let me get it... And yeah exactly it is the work of great Banzai

viewtopic.php?p=1295415043#p1295415043
These users thanked the author Mustafa for the post (total 5):
RomanUkraine, josi, moey_dw, yoki, mr12323

".....They specialize in Supply and Demand Trading and both have extensive material available on youtube as well as their private trading courses and academy...."

You see, this is the very reason why I'm having a hard time here. Trading is a business and every business is based on supply and demand, whether you buy and sell clothes', cosmetics, sausages or bitcoins. That's all. Period! So when I read "specializing in S/D trading, it boggles my mind. Every trader, again, every trader got to understand and deal with S/D, no matter whether he clusters his chart with Indicators or trades naked like me (no, I do keep my clothes on). Simply go the the weekly chart for major levels, change to a line chart and you can clearly see and mark those levels manually. You can scroll back till Jesus Christ and trade till the next ice age....those levels will always be relevant. Then what do we do? We are not guessing what will happen, we are watching those levels. Till we see 2 things: Either a reversal, something we trade when it is confirmed or a break through i.e. buyers or sellers still dominate. Consequently we then can see those levels changing their status from S to D and vice versa.
It's simple as that. No need for paid courses or an academy.
Secondly, the blue candles are not very accurate. I can do much better without those. Rally-Consolidation-Rally is a logic occurrence of Price Action and one can see that day in day out.
Thus, all that is no secret, it's basic knowledge and a requirement for anyone wanting to be a trader. Trading is not a mystery only a few chosen ones can manage. And those pretending to be the chosen ones usually don't trade. They sell their mysteries of systems, courses and entries to their academies to those who don't know the basics.

RplusT wrote: Sun Feb 20, 2022 10:16 pm ".....They specialize in Supply and Demand Trading and both have extensive material available on youtube as well as their private trading courses and academy...."

You see, this is the very reason why I'm having a hard time here. Trading is a business and every business is based on supply and demand, whether you buy and sell clothes', cosmetics, sausages or bitcoins. That's all. Period! So when I read "specializing in S/D trading, it boggles my mind. Every trader, again, every trader got to understand and deal with S/D, no matter whether he clusters his chart with Indicators or trades naked like me (no, I do keep my clothes on). Simply go the the weekly chart for major levels, change to a line chart and you can clearly see and mark those levels manually. You can scroll back till Jesus Christ and trade till the next ice age....those levels will always be relevant. Then what do we do? We are not guessing what will happen, we are watching those levels. Till we see 2 things: Either a reversal, something we trade when it is confirmed or a break through i.e. buyers or sellers still dominate. Consequently we then can see those levels changing their status from S to D and vice versa.
It's simple as that. No need for paid courses or an academy.
Secondly, the blue candles are not very accurate. I can do much better without those. Rally-Consolidation-Rally is a logic occurrence of Price Action and one can see that day in day out.
Thus, all that is no secret, it's basic knowledge and a requirement for anyone wanting to be a trader. Trading is not a mystery only a few chosen ones can manage. And those pretending to be the chosen ones usually don't trade. They sell their mysteries of systems, courses and entries to their academies to those who don't know the basics.
I would like to believe that you know well your subject to talk about it.... I try to avoid theoretical discussions because Supply/Demand, Auction market theories, Volume profiling and some lesser known approaches like BTMM, VSA all seem to fail to present one unified picture of the market.... They are like four blind men standing around an elephant. I hope you know how the story goes... I even tried The Foreign Exchange Matrix by Barbara Rockefeller to understand the market mechanism.... I love to read theories... They wouldn't help trade the market... If knowledge were the basis for trading success, economists would be the richest men in the world... They know all the theories.... I think I read somewhere in Market Wizards. Recently, I adopted a cynical point of view that since the market markers, liquidity providers know all the orders and also know the stops, they tend to move the market where stops are clustered to wipe out all those orders.. Quite plausible.... They are in this market for money, why shouldn't they do it... That is why analyses fail, and theories are smoked to ashes because market follows the money..... mine and yours... once they get to that money, theories reign and supply demand is working again.... When you fish, you don't plunge into the river to catch one... you take a fishing rod and other tools, prepare your bait and cast the hook into the river... It takes preparation, patience and experience to do it.... Trading is a skill like driving. It is not innate or genetic. One has to learn it. Hope you did not learn driving in the air, you supposedly borrowed someone's vehicle, a person mentored you for a while and then you started driving, gradually first under an instructor on someone else's car, then on your own..... Why wouldn't the same apply to trading. People borrow XARD trading tools to enable them to learn to trade, they also apply for ICT mentorship to become proficient.... Same is here, I spent years refining my knowledge and trading skills, searched endlessly for appropriate tools and now have come to believe that my trading approach is the most simple possible.... Its simplicity is so baffling that you tend to think it can't be true, it must be a scam.... I should stop here.... however, just to add one more detail that my approach is not a fluke... I dug deeper and deeper into so many resources, books, materials and thousands of forexfactory forums some of which are 15-18 years old and then spent months learning from all those forums..... And here a great detective is on my tail trying to debunk my real intentions...... I appreciate that RplusT...... Here is a screenshot from one of Banzai's posts from Forexfactory... I can also appreciate how other people have spent lives digging these forex mines...
Attachments
These users thanked the author Mustafa for the post (total 4):
RplusT, euro_rapp, mr12323, charli

Mustafa wrote: Sun Feb 20, 2022 11:15 pm And here a great detective is on my tail trying to debunk my real intentions...... I appreciate that RplusT......
The funny thing:
both of you seem to think that you are quarreling while - all that time - you fundamentally agree:
a) trading is a craft (theories are scientific explanations based on historical data)
b) understanding price action is the only way to become profitable
c) many different tools can lead to the same results
Nobody is "debunking" anybody else, we are all trying to figure out which approach is best suited to our limited talents...
I quoted it before:
'Contrariwise,' continued Tweedledee, 'if it was so, it might be; and if it were so, it would be; but as it isn't, it ain't. That's logic.'
These users thanked the author josi for the post:
Mustafa

josi wrote: Sun Feb 20, 2022 11:45 pm The funny thing:
both of you seem to think that you are quarreling while - all that time - you fundamentally agree:
a) trading is a craft (theories are scientific explanations based on historical data)
b) understanding price action is the only way to become profitable
c) many different tools can lead to the same results
Nobody is "debunking" anybody else, we are all trying to figure out which approach is best suited to our limited talents...
I quoted it before:
'Contrariwise,' continued Tweedledee, 'if it was so, it might be; and if it were so, it would be; but as it isn't, it ain't. That's logic.'
Of course, Josi. What he is showing is not wrong at all. No, I'm not "quarrelling". I am simply opposing this "secret" thing. To me it's like " I spent countless hours to figure out how to make hot coffee and you need to understand that I'm not going to reveal my secret...... that I'm using hot water". One can use a 1000 Indicators (I got plenty of experience with that too) and still it comes down the the basics of Supply and Demand at certain horizontal levels and also along the Trendlines. No secrets, no need to pay for gurus, Seminars, academies, books or watch hundreds of youtube videos. Indicators follow price action and not the other way round. But price action follows supply/demand. So are we going to make decisions based on the former or on the latter!? That's the question we need to ask ourselves. No mysteries at all.
These users thanked the author RplusT for the post:
josi

Mustafa wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 5:50 pm There was a certain lag on the 2nd window..... Not a bad thing in itself... But I think it is properly addressed now.... Time to test it.... It is a risky business messing around with parameters of the system, but perfectionism dies hard....... Will be back later from job in late US session for more live testing..... Now leaving...
US Holiday man
These users thanked the author jng640 for the post:
Mustafa