Re: BeatlemaniaSA's XU-Hybrid Trading System

Narutopips wrote: Thu Feb 17, 2022 7:56 pm Still Demo trading to build my confidence and to know some of the market situations that i might be faced to make a decision. Hopefully by Next month if all goes well i should be able to go Live.
Good stuff. I think though, the best way to demo is to trade lot sizes you will actually be trading when you go live, for me anyway it taught me more risk management with the actual account size I would have.

keys898 wrote: Thu Feb 17, 2022 8:52 pm Good stuff. I think though, the best way to demo is to trade lot sizes you will actually be trading when you go live, for me anyway it taught me more risk management with the actual account size I would have.
yeah i get your point, but there is something else i was testing that was why i increased the lots size
A man's Past is his Pride, But my Pride is Shaping the Future.

UPDATE!

CCI+RSI has been updated.

+ Auto Timeframe has been added.
+ "Trends are permanent" parameter is added to top. By default, it is false (works as previous version). When true, the signal lasts until the opposite signal appears (no gray zones).
+ Default history is decreased to 500 bars, it should not hang.

Hopefully those 3 changes helps to make things easier.

Just replace this indi, no need to replace the RSI one.

Lucky Reversal Combined has been update.

+ current price is added to alert (price is current at the moment when alert is sent, not arrow price). -- This should help identify the difference between arrow vs actual alert.
+ The Colors of the arrows are now Gold so that it doesn't get confused with other colored arrows you might have.

Just replace this indi, no need to replace the anchor.

Hope you like the changes.
These users thanked the author opita for the post (total 16):
charli, thomdel, altost, trailingedge, Woodyz, forrest85, MaxTorque, Dracula, kvak, Jon, Tebis, RomanUkraine, xcool, RodrigoRT7, Chickenspicy, DaffyTaffy
Cheers,

Opita

Hi Beatle
With reference to the Supertrend indi you noted that you were going to test it in the XU Hybrid strategy, I have also looked at it but cannot seem to be able to find a suitable set for it like in the picture you posted in the Supertrend thread.
Would you mind sharing your settings so as I can commence testing & so we are on the same page please.

Greg

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 5:42 pm Sorry, but why would you say master coder Mladen's name when it clearly states on the title of this thread "BeatlemaniaSA"? ;) :think:

With regard to your issue...copy all the indicators from the .zip file into your MQL4/Indicators folder and all the templates into your templates folder

Regards,
BM
Hi BM:

Thank you for the reply. Yes, I have done all that already. I will try it out again

Best regards
Jharteam

RplusT wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 5:58 pm Not sure you know your tools (MT4) yet. Whenever you copy Indicators into the Indicator folder, you need to refresh the list first before you can use those or a template.....i.e. open the Navigator window in MT4, right click anywhere on the Indis and choose "Refresh". Might have to do this 2x if you have got a lot of Indis there. Now you can open the template.
Hope this helps.
Hi Rplus:

Yes, I have been using MT4 for more than 10 years. I will have a couple of 'refreshes' to see if I can see the candles. Thank you for the reply.

Best Regards
Jharteam