Re: Indicators with ON/OFF buttons

kvak wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 2:06 am Hello..
I made this.
Moving average with button, have MTF, arrows, alerts, full price options, 8 averages methods. Possible show two version of bands , keltner or channel Ma of price high-low.
One version with button, originally I use main window to place, but you know how to change for your needs :)
Test it and give a feedback.
Works like a charm - many thanks Kyak !
These users thanked the author jsw_nz for the post:
kvak

kvak wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 2:06 am Hello..
I made this.
Moving average with button, have MTF, arrows, alerts, full price options, 8 averages methods. Possible show two version of bands , keltner or channel Ma of price high-low.
One version with button, originally I use main window to place, but you know how to change for your needs :)
Test it and give a feedback.
Kvak....thank u very2 much u create Moving average with button, if u can upgrade like MA ribbon it is look better

kvak wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 2:06 am Moving average with button, have MTF, arrows, alerts, full price options, 8 averages methods. Possible show two version of bands , keltner or channel Ma of price high-low.
Thank you, kvak, very good, indeed.
I was wandering, though:
probably it is too difficult but do you think it is at all possible to include an "MA-version" that uses the same formula Xard & Beatlemania use in their latest updates (for the EMA36), which is:
EMA+low price as long as slope is up
EMA+high price as long as slope is down
(I know it is not really an MA-version but only 2 different prices applied to one MA in different circumstances).

Kvak....thank u very2 much u create Moving average with button, if u can upgrade like MA ribbon it is look better

[/quote]

Hello.
For now make only version without button....
Have bug when i add button and dont now how to solve....
It is from my version 2xMA. I add fast MA to 1 but you may add period what you want.And possibility to fast MA show or not..
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 5):
Jackson Doh, 太虚一毫, stond, mancangkul, thomdel

josi wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 5:23 pm Thank you, kvak, very good, indeed.
I was wandering, though:
probably it is too difficult but do you think it is at all possible to include an "MA-version" that uses the same formula Xard & Beatlemania use in their latest updates (for the EMA36), which is:
EMA+low price as long as slope is up
EMA+high price as long as slope is down
(I know it is not really an MA-version but only 2 different prices applied to one MA in different circumstances).
I added menu for choose color logic like slope or XU method.
One interesting thing,if you look on first picture, choosed price is not much affected to change slope color in XU method.
In picture is close price and HA BF extreme trend biased.
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 5):
太虚一毫, stond, mancangkul, thomdel, josi

kvak wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 6:09 am I added menu for choose color logic like slope or XU method.
One interesting thing,if you look on first picture, choosed price is not much affected to change slope color in XU method.
In picture is close price and HA BF extreme trend biased.

Please add a button for cfb adaptive XO clean 5 digits nmc MTF (histo).mq4 when teacher kvak has free time. Infinite merit! :thumbup:

kvak wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 6:09 am I added menu for choose color logic like slope or XU method.
Thanks, kvak, for your tireless efforts but my request wasn't about the colours but the calculation.
if the slope goes up, the calculation is: EMA+price low
if the slope goes down the calculation is: EMA+price high
you can see the difference by looking at the screenshot (example: compare your line to the EMA36-line of XU ma HL simple)
Attachments
These users thanked the author josi for the post:
太虚一毫

josi wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 5:39 pm Thanks, kvak, for your tireless efforts but my request wasn't about the colours but the calculation.
if the slope goes up, the calculation is: EMA+price low
if the slope goes down the calculation is: EMA+price high
you can see the difference by looking at the screenshot (example: compare your line to the EMA36-line of XU ma HL simple)
Upss..now I understand :) my understanding sometimes is not good.
Better to add picture to request...
I added one menu, display as HL channel or clasic MA.
If you choose menu classical MA and HL channel, you must decrease period...In first picture is period 10.
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 17):
josi, Jimmy, 太虚一毫, thomdel, stond, Skyold, pfxi, moey_dw, Milad8732, talaate, Tessa Rakt, BeatlemaniaSA, GetThere, KAESER444, Jedidiah, unimatrix, SijjiN