Please take a few minutes to read our rules before posting: Forex-Station's Rules. Are you following them?

Moving AveragesNo more lurking around

Hello guys,

I've been lurking around for quite some time now. Time to introduce myself.
Been juggling my time between trading and my job for around two years now. I've been studying for at least 4 hours everyday for the past 2 years.
My aim is to be a full time trader. I've gone from all the common ups and downs of the archetypal trading journey.
Learning with each step bit by bit, collecting pieces of the puzzle and never backing down.
I've been mostly on the breakeven, winning some pips and losing some UNTIL I started using the Xaard System in order to complement my overall view about the markets. Now things are starting to turn around,
Glad to be a member of a place with so many creative and generous people,

From a fellow brazilian trader,
Jayjay
These users thanked the author jayjaytrader for the post (total 2):
erynade, Jimmy

Re: No more lurking around

jayjaytrader wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 11:28 pm Hello guys,

Been juggling my time between trading and my job for around two years now. I've been studying for at least 4 hours everyday for the past 2 years.
My aim is to be a full time trader. I've gone from all the common ups and downs of the archetypal trading journey.
Learning with each step bit by bit, collecting pieces of the puzzle and never backing down.
I've been mostly on the breakeven, winning some pips and losing some UNTIL I started using the Xaard System in order to complement my overall view about the markets. Now things are starting to turn around,
Glad to be a member of a place with so many creative and generous people,

From a fellow brazilian trader,
Jayjay
Hi, it would be nice to show everyone your real income, how to trade, if you like, so we can all understand better.Thank you.

Olá, seria bom mostrar a todos sua renda real, como negociar, se quiser, para que possamos entender melhor. Obrigado.

jayjaytrader wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 11:28 pm Hello guys,

Welcome to the family, Jay. Great intro post my friend.

Hoping our site will bring you some insights and tools to improve your trading.

One word of advice, the Daily and the Weekly charts are your best buddies :)
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
jayjaytrader
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

pacois wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 12:05 am Hi, it would be nice to show everyone your real income, how to trade, if you like, so we can all understand better.Thank you.

Olá, seria bom mostrar a todos sua renda real, como negociar, se quiser, para que possamos entender melhor. Obrigado.
Sure, at the moment i'm using the 2nd Dot setup of the XARD System. I'm using the 15 min, looking for the 2nd White Dots (same as minor dots on H1). After locating my 2nd dot, I am lowering to 5 min and catching the Minor dots pullbacks.
As a guide I'm also using Andrews Pitchfork Median Line on the 15 TF in order to measure Reactions.
Another thing I like to search is for Square signals NEAR the beginning of trading sessions, as Mark Fisher in "The Logical Trader" says, we have a statistical edge when locating Tops/Bottoms near the Opening print.
I'm still geting my hang of the XARD system and doing mostly very small trades on my live acc as I dont like to demo trade.
These users thanked the author jayjaytrader for the post:
pacois