MagnifyRe: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

trailingedge wrote:
Mon Jan 24, 2022 12:24 pm
Hi all. I've been following this since page 600 or so.
PC CPU usage has always been dragged down for me using Xard's system causing substantial lag time. Even the most recent version a few pages back...
Does anyone know what indy/s is causing this?
Regards.
i have tested every setup and they run smoothly if you decrease your max bars

Go to tools and click options: after that change your max bars hist/charts like below.
Screenshot 2022-01-24 at 04.40.56.png

Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Hi guys,

Many thanks to those who suggested new brokers for me to look at, much appreciated.

Still only trading AUS200 - following rules. Everything working as it should. Rinse and repeat. Fine-tuning my headspace is the main thing, as per my last updates.

Experiments on Demo 1:100 leverage is the only way I can replicate Xards massive 150% for a day. Not quite there, but trying. Thus the request for a broker offering higher leverage.

The first one is from last Friday. Second today & tonight.

Xard, question: If it is not too much to ask when you made the 150% day, what leverage were you using?
XARD: I use 1:100 with multiple trades to hit those targets, I like how you only trade AUS200, that is good, I am a strong believer that you should only trade the one instrument. That way you can learn how it moves and what are the best times that allow you to repeat profitable trading moves over and over again. Nice!
Screenshot 2022-01-24 110446.png
Screenshot 2022-01-24 235546.png

fadhayemustafa wrote:
Mon Jan 24, 2022 8:28 am
I know some people like this setup, as jimmy said even xard approves however, I think we should only post xards setups here and move the new setup to new thread.
some of the people here are easily confused.
when you change one or two things is easy but when you take out the foundations i think you should create new thread which all interested can fallow.
I agree with these. Use the XARD template to post your trades. Otherwise, we will all slide into complete chaos from a multitude of systems.

Musashi wrote:
Mon Jan 24, 2022 9:47 pm
Hi guys,

Many thanks to those who suggested new brokers for me to look at, much appreciated.

Still only trading AUS200 - following rules. Everything working as it should. Rinse and repeat. Fine-tuning my headspace is the main thing, as per my last updates.

Experiments on Demo 1:100 leverage is the only way I can replicate Xards massive 150% for a day. Not quite there, but trying. Thus the request for a broker offering higher leverage.

The first one is from last Friday. Second today & tonight.

Xard, question: If it is not too much to ask when you made the 150% day, what leverage were you using?

Well done Musashi! Impressive results. When you eventually go live, try to have few positions open at any given time. This will limit the damage if the market turns against you. I've been caught by that in the past.

Boobligoom wrote:
Mon Jan 24, 2022 10:08 pm
I agree with these. Use the XARD template to post your trades. Otherwise, we will all slide into complete chaos from a multitude of systems.
I'll do that :) All posts relating to my setup will be in a new thread :thumbup:

Regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
“Consistent profitability comes down to choosing between the discomforts you feel when you follow your plan and the urge to let yourself be captured (and ruled) by your emotions.”

BeatlemaniaSA wrote:
Mon Jan 24, 2022 11:29 pm
I'll do that :) All posts relating to my setup will be in a new thread :thumbup:

Regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
if the owner says its ok for you to post, please continue posting. its a means of improving the system as XARD has said. you can also modify it to also include Xard indicators. these past few months we have been able to help improve this system thereby making our trades profitable. The Goal is to better ourselves not to isolate ourselves. Thank you Xard and everyone who has contributed in one way or the other

Guys I have a question regarding Beatle's system. So I am testing adding the RSI-nrp indicator that Mustafa used. I am using a 4hr setting, so am wondering how they fully function. So they don't paint only once the 4hr closes right. I know they dont repaint but I am unsure how using 4hr setting effects using it on 15min. Looking at it, if the history of its colors and everything never changed after candle close, it could work well. I'll share the settings. I am testing out the best entries. You will always enter with the RSI MA thats on top of the CCI. But a rule could be a bearish red and bullish green in any of the RSI-nrp. Another use can be it helps find trend change with just the RSI-nrp cross.

Thanks.
The settings 1-1 and 1-2 are top subwindow/ 2nd subwindow
The settings 2-1 and 2-2 are bottom subwindow/ 3rd subwindow

sorry i posted this before seeing Beatle's new thread so thats why its not there
Screen Shot 2022-01-24 at 8.06.22 AM.png
1-1rsinrp.set
2nd Subwindow
(662 Bytes) Downloaded 67 times
1-2rsinrp.set
2nd Subwindow
(660 Bytes) Downloaded 68 times
2-1rsinrp.set
3rd Subwindow
(662 Bytes) Downloaded 62 times
2-2rsinrp.set
3rds Subwindow
(662 Bytes) Downloaded 67 times
LIFE IS WAR

1. Similar Topics

1. SK XARD TRADING JOURNAL

49 Replies 5252 Views

by sudhindragk, Sun Jan 30, 2022 11:53 pm in Trading Journals

49 Replies
    2. XARD EX4 file issues

9 Replies 916 Views

by Philanthropy, Wed Feb 23, 2022 3:05 am in New Members & Common Forex Q&A's

9 Replies
    3. Simple MTF system

11 Replies 4861 Views

by ruudik, Thu Sep 02, 2021 6:21 pm in Trading Systems

11 Replies

Return to “Trading Systems”

Users viewing this forum: Ahrefs [Bot], branco, CommonCrawl [Bot], Giangyforex, rodrigok, Shockr, stond, unimatrix and 30 guests