Re: Dashboard Type Indicators for MT4

daniel.dmn wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 7:41 am Abiroid OrderBlock Scanner Dashboard
Abiroid OrderBlock Scanner_v1.1.ex4

Based on Indicator: MTF_OrderblocksV3.0.ex4
MTF_OrderblocksV3.0.ex4

Helps identify order blocks when higher timeframe OB are near current timeframe OB.
Best time to trade is to wait for a strong candle to break order block current (red) and H4 downwards.
And then keep a sell pending order at the order block for when price retraces. Same for Buy vice-versa.

Trade only when current Up (Blue) and Down (Red) order blocks are far from each other like in above image.

About dash:
Green text: Order block crossed Up
Red text: Order block crossed Down
Yellow: Price near Order block withing min distance points
Nice indicator bro, ar u have the mq4 file of this indicator ? I want to modif it and combine with my indcator, It will be powerfull strategy and SOP to make the account growth. And if the combine finish, I will be share it for u and how to use it. Thanks in Advance.

Juljul wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 5:59 am Nice indicator bro, ar u have the mq4 file of this indicator ? I want to modif it and combine with my indcator, It will be powerfull strategy and SOP to make the account growth. And if the combine finish, I will be share it for u and how to use it. Thanks in Advance.
Only one post AND you requesting code? Why don't u give yours and then the entire membership will see your willingness to share. Past few weeks have really become frustrating with everyone just wanting and not sharing. We all need to follow Xard, Mr.Tools. Kvaks and a few other kind generosity.....FFS PLEASE!!

Hi Mr Tools and Coders Respectively,

I have seen a few dashboard indicators, but I haven't seen any with 2 RSI crossovers. There are a couple here (1 that I've posted a while ago) that have MA crossovers MTF, but I would like one that is based on 2 RSIs crosses and MTF, if possible. What I've noticed is trading against the weekly or daily is a bad idea. However, when they both align, the magic and power happens.

What I've done is found 2 RSI periods that will get me in bulk of the trend on the daily and weekly TF. I enter in on the 4HR TF once they are in alignment. On the example below is BTCUSD. As you can see, once the weekly was in place, all you want to do is sell only. And if anyone bought during this time, there were crushed!!!!! The RSI crosses I've selected are the 5/20 for the daily and 6/26 for the weekly. I've increased my account consistently since utilizing this longer term trading concept.

If we had a RSI dashboard that can show us this information, it would make our trading decisions a lot more solid. And the reason RSIs are better overall than MAs, they move faster IMO.

Thanks in advance for your response and Happy New Year to ALL!!!!!!
Attachments
These users thanked the author naluvs01 for the post:
retireme

Juljul wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 5:59 am Nice indicator bro, ar u have the mq4 file of this indicator ? I want to modif it and combine with my indcator, It will be powerfull strategy and SOP to make the account growth. And if the combine finish, I will be share it for u and how to use it. Thanks in Advance.
Sorry, no source code. I found the Order Block Scanner MTF ex4 here itself on forex-station
app.php/attach/file/3383854
And had the scanner made from here https://abiroid.com
I don't have source code for either.

retireme wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 7:32 pm I am working on it, I'm not the best coder in the world but I trade this manually. Let's see how I go!

Rgds
RM
Have a look:
viewtopic.php?p=1295435931#p1295435931
and then tere is - always! - cja
(Don't forget to show the community what you can do with it...)
(update: I wasn't thinking of inspiring your coding but to check whether something already existing could do the job)
These users thanked the author josi for the post:
retireme