Re: Ultimate TDI indicators thread for MT4

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 6:03 am Hi mrtools,

Would it be possible to add alerts and arrows to the TDI Cloud indicator below when the cloud changes colour? Please see attached screenshot :)

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA

Indicator:
!!! Traders Dynamic Index Cloud (mtf + multisymbol).mq4
Try...
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 11):
BeatlemaniaSA, talaate, KAESER444, Thangarasu, Jimmy, josi, A_5, Milad8732, trailingedge, GetThere, Jedidiah

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 6:03 am Hi mrtools,

Would it be possible to add alerts and arrows to the TDI Cloud indicator below when the cloud changes colour? Please see attached screenshot :)

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA

Indicator:
!!! Traders Dynamic Index Cloud (mtf + multisymbol).mq4
Arrows and alerts added.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 9):
BeatlemaniaSA, kvak, talaate, KAESER444, Thangarasu, thomdel, camisa, GetThere, Jedidiah

mrtools wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 6:46 am Arrows and alerts added.
Dear MRTOOLS
Please I wish (AGAIN me) if you can add to !!!TDI CLOUD
the same update you did to etf hist (means lines+zones) when green line cross the red one
My best regards
Dan :In Love: :thumbup:

dansmol wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 11:11 am Dear MRTOOLS
Please I wish (AGAIN me) if you can add to !!!TDI CLOUD
the same update you did to etf hist (means lines+zones) when green line cross the red one
My best regards
Dan :In Love: :thumbup: !!! Traders Dynamic Index Cloud (mtf + multisymbol + alerts + arrows).mq4eft histo (mtf + alerts + arrows + lines + zones).mq4

Zones added.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 9):
kvak, BeatlemaniaSA, viklam, josi, SijjiN, talaate, Thangarasu, GetThere, Jedidiah

Re: TDI Red Green MTF + Alerts + Arrows) MT4

Jimmy wrote: Sun Apr 29, 2018 5:04 pm You don't need the two .dll files to run that TDI any more. Those were just previous dependencies that ran with the old Compass FX Synergy TDI trading package back in the days.

Whilst on the subject, Mrtools has generously created a few TDI's that are on this forum and this would be my favorite version of his as it comes packed with so much features including MTF and interpolation. It has pretty much everything you need :)

PS: It has also been fixed for MT4 1090 display now and I've included a preset file to load the original TDI settings for this indicator as well.

TDI Red Green (mtf + alerts +arrows).mq4
TDI Preset Original Settings.zip
@mrtools can we get a mod of the mtf indicator so that is gives an alert when green crosses the red and also when it crosses the yellow. Thank you

mrtools wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 6:27 am Added divergence.

Hey Mr.Tools,

I have another request for modification to this indicator of yours (#TDI Red - Green (mtf + alerts +arrows + divergence.ex4)).
(I know it's *.ex4 but I assume you have the *.mq4)

4 new OB/OS alerts, to be triggered when the GREEN RSI Price line crosses the outside levels lines (default 32 and 68):
  • Oversold level break OUT at bottom level (Green RSI price crosses level default 32 down)
  • Oversold level break IN at bottom level (Green RSI price crosses level default 32 up)
  • Overbought level break OUT at top level (Green RSI price crosses level default 68 up)
  • Overbought level break IN at top level (Green RSI price crosses level default 68 down)

Also, with these changes is it possible to still be able to customize the levels? So they can still be moved from 32, and 68, to something else?

I only need notification alert if you can. Any others additions would be bonus but I do not need at this time (arrows/lines/etc, e-mail/etc).

Thank you for your consideration.