NO LINKS OR MQL SOURCE CODE REQUESTS. Please follow the rules.

Re: Ultimate TDI indicators thread for MT4

BeatlemaniaSA wrote:
Wed Jan 12, 2022 6:03 am
Hi mrtools,

Would it be possible to add alerts and arrows to the TDI Cloud indicator below when the cloud changes colour? Please see attached screenshot :)

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA

Indicator:
!!! Traders Dynamic Index Cloud (mtf + multisymbol).mq4
Try...
2022-01-11_202225.png
2022-01-11_202136.png
!!! Traders Dynamic Index Cloud (mtf + multisymbol+alert+arrows).ex4
(47.98 KiB) Downloaded 107 times
!!! Traders Dynamic Index Cloud (mtf + multisymbol+alert+arrows).mq4
(35.28 KiB) Downloaded 152 times

kvak wrote:
Wed Jan 12, 2022 6:24 am
Try...
Wow kvak!! That;s super awesome. My goodness I cannot believe the speed with which you done that! Bloody brilliant!! :D

Regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
"The KEY to trading success is emotional discipline. If intelligence were the key, there would be a lot more people making money trading!"

mrtools wrote:
Wed Jan 12, 2022 6:46 am
Arrows and alerts added.
Wow! You are amazing mrtools. The speed and coding skills both you and kvak display are fantastic! We as members are eternally grateful for the unbelievable effort you put into this forum :) :thumbup: :clap:

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
"The KEY to trading success is emotional discipline. If intelligence were the key, there would be a lot more people making money trading!"

dansmol wrote:
Wed Jan 12, 2022 11:11 am
Dear MRTOOLS
Please I wish (AGAIN me) if you can add to !!!TDI CLOUD
the same update you did to etf hist (means lines+zones) when green line cross the red one
My best regards
Dan :In Love: :thumbup: !!! Traders Dynamic Index Cloud (mtf + multisymbol + alerts + arrows).mq4eft histo (mtf + alerts + arrows + lines + zones).mq4

Zones added.
!!! Traders Dynamic Index Cloud (mtf + multisymbol + alerts + arrows + zones).mq4
(45.41 KiB) Downloaded 137 times
EURJPYM15.png

Re: TDI Red Green MTF + Alerts + Arrows) MT4

Jimmy wrote:
Sun Apr 29, 2018 5:04 pm
You don't need the two .dll files to run that TDI any more. Those were just previous dependencies that ran with the old Compass FX Synergy TDI trading package back in the days.

Whilst on the subject, Mrtools has generously created a few TDI's that are on this forum and this would be my favorite version of his as it comes packed with so much features including MTF and interpolation. It has pretty much everything you need :)

PS: It has also been fixed for MT4 1090 display now and I've included a preset file to load the original TDI settings for this indicator as well.

TDI Red Green (mtf + alerts +arrows).mq4
TDI Preset Original Settings.zip
@mrtools can we get a mod of the mtf indicator so that is gives an alert when green crosses the red and also when it crosses the yellow. Thank you

1. Similar Topics

1. 9 Replies
    2. TDI Alternative Experimenting with other indicators

32 Replies 2533 Views

by DaveTrader, Sat Nov 27, 2021 9:44 am in MT4 Indicators

32 Replies
    3. delete this thread

5 Replies 762 Views

by James10, Thu Oct 07, 2021 6:03 am in MT5 Indicators

5 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”

Users viewing this forum: andrei-1, blonde, CommonCrawl [Bot], Facebook [Crawler], gejmon1, GoldenBrett90, Intrest 1, juantrader, kvak, Mansa, Meyney, mrtools, oskar656, phil1967, SEMrush [Bot], Seznam [Bot], Skyold, traderokey and 44 guests