Re: I have been writing code for 38 years.. Ask me anything (AMA)

i am going to attempt to re-focus this...

(a) yes, i do enjoy my music videos... sorry, if that bothers you..

(b) I do not wish to share my code, and that is the REAL REAL reason that i get banned from forums. IF I WERE HAPPY TO SHARE MY CODE, THERE WOULD BE NO PROBLEM AT ALL.

I AM NOT HERE TO DO YOUR HOMEWORK.

I have been programming ror 38 years, and when i recent stated this at babypips, cryptosurf from babypips/forexfactory repeatedly assaulted me with YOUR ARE A LIAR AND A FRAUD responses.

The first thing they do to me in the forums is to insist that i am required to share my code ior get banned.. Then they follow me from forum to forum and hate on me for every possible reason from A to Z.

i would like to be present in a forum and i would like to describe my skill as a software engineer and i would like to be open and honest about anything and everything and i would like to hang out until i establish a rapport with someone that is not on the fucking infants channel and actually wants to discuss things on a higner level.

Didnt someone just recently ask me WHY DO YOU NEED ANYBODY TO HELP YOU IF YOU HAVE THE HOLY GRAIL? the answer is that i want to form a team.

i have zero interest in digital coins.

good morning.

treades are open.

thank you.

I want to now formally request that you cancel this forum account and then you can go back to working on your moving averages and your fib numbers and i wont be in your way any longer.

when you cancel my account, i will get in my car and drive to the store and purchase a pistol and i will put a slug into my heart and we will be done.

i dont need to be here any more bothering you.

good day.

Moving AveragesRe: I have been writing code for 38 years.. Ask me anything (AMA)

ziggy wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 11:54 pm I want to now formally request that you cancel this forum account and then you can go back to working on your moving averages and your fib numbers and i wont be in your way any longer.
there is no need to be like this............ pls just relax and chill out we can all talk i am here 2 talk to u man just let me know whatsup i can skype or whatsapp u or anything but pls do not say such words like killing urself there is always good day ahead & i will be your friend for life
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

moey_dw wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 12:00 am there is no need to be like this............
I have been programming for 38 years.

I even had a job writing code while i was incarcerated.. I wrote programs up to 43 legal pad pages long by hand and mailed them to my client.

I am an experienced criminal.. I have been entertained before by the most powerful and deadly mafia bosses from the most powerful mafias in mexico.

when i tell people that i got robbed of my software, they laugh at me and cancel my account at forexfactory.. then they comment that i am a CUNT AND A BITCH and then they stalk me from one forum to the next and they nit pick me about anything and every thing.

then they ask me IF YOU HAVE THE HOLY GRAIL, WHY DO YOU NEED ANYBODY TO HELP YOU? and they wont fucking stop with that childish bullshit... they taunt me from one forum to the next with their childish ideas...

Not one person in this thread asked me if they really really called me a cunt and a bitch at the forexfactory...

not one person here asked me if i really really got drugged and robbed twice for my software.

all they give a shit about is why do i not contribute, which means why dont i give them my work?

there is no purpose for me to be here.

i can either sit at home alone and trade or i can end my project.

kindest of regards.

nobody is kind to me at all in these forums.

they always first ask me to see my work, and when i say no they pepper me with insults and then they ban my account.

who wants me banned? lets see a show of hands.

come on... step up.. place your vote now.

it wont bother me if you vote me out, because i fully desensitized my self during this project... pretty much nothing bothers me, except childish behaviour.

come on, speak your mind... vote me out... and i can be done with this..

dont bother to ask me if i have literally been drugged and robbed inside of a muslim mosque by half of a dozen men for my software.

omg no, dont bother to ask me.

dont bother to ask me if my partner straight up robbed me of my software.

oh no, they told me at the forexfactory that i was stupid for being robbed and then cancelled my account again.

VOTE NOW.

trades are open.

ziggy wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 12:42 am oh no, they told me at the forexfactory that i was stupid for being robbed and then cancelled my account again.
Hey Zigz, sorry if my posts were off topic before. Can you tell me a bit more about what happened when the guys robbed you for your software. Like, I'm still pretty curious why did they want it so badly?

And it happened twice, too?
These users thanked the author ChuChu Rocket for the post:
ziggy
Important: The worst forex brokers of all time 👎