NO LINKS OR MQL SOURCE CODE REQUESTS. Please follow the rules.

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Meyson wrote:
Wed Dec 22, 2021 1:23 am
Hello everyone who has this indicator, found it in one guy on tradingview.com, but could not be contacted, maybe someone has ???
Looks like a macd with a signal line, the histo looks like an osma of that macd and signal line. Have similar indicators here.

thomdel wrote:
Wed Dec 22, 2021 5:31 pm
@ mrtools

Respected Sir,

Request you to Please Add Arrows on Zero Cross & Alerts on Zero Cross to : Ehlers Fisher transform histo mtf+alerts+lines

Thanks for your Time, Efforts, Generosity.
Good indicator! You could add divergence here. It would be very informative and beautiful.

thomdel wrote:
Wed Dec 22, 2021 5:31 pm
@ mrtools

Respected Sir,

Request you to Please Add Arrows on Zero Cross & Alerts on Zero Cross to : Ehlers Fisher transform histo mtf+alerts+lines

Thanks for your Time, Efforts, Generosity.
If alerts on and alerts on slope = false, then it will be using alerts on zero cross.

whiplashtm wrote:
Tue Dec 21, 2021 2:45 am
Hi, would it be possible to give Fast Ema and Ravi Fisher the volatility adjusted average (VMA) function? In the same fashion as the volatility adjusted MACD I've posted. Ravi Fisher also need the option to change between the different prices.

Appreciate it!

Hi, I want to thank you for making the fast ema with adjusted volatility. But I would be very thankfull if you could do the same with ravi fisher. Thanks.

whiplashtm wrote:
Tue Dec 21, 2021 2:45 am
Hi, would it be possible to give Fast Ema and Ravi Fisher the volatility adjusted average (VMA) function? In the same fashion as the volatility adjusted MACD I've posted. Ravi Fisher also need the option to change between the different prices.

Appreciate it!
Posted the volatility adjusted ravi here Volatility indicators

1. Similar Topics

1. Support Resistance strategy & Ideas

13 Replies 4542 Views

by sal, Sun Jul 18, 2021 10:29 pm in Trading Systems

13 Replies
    2. Any ideas which "Volume" this is?

6 Replies 299 Views

by ionone, Mon Jan 17, 2022 1:09 am in MT4 Indicators

6 Replies
    3. Forex News Indicator MT4 and MT5

1 Replies 906 Views

by pruso, Thu Aug 26, 2021 8:14 pm in Commercial Services

1 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”

Users viewing this forum: A_5, blonde, CommonCrawl [Bot], dansmol, Discord [Bot], Gosfraba, harveyspecter, Intrest 1, ItalianTrader, keys898, Mansa, neferdos, opita, rudiarius, Shamaninc, Telegram [Bot], trailingedge and 49 guests