QuestionRe: TILSON T3 INDICATOR FOR MT4 BY YISRAEL

yisrael wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 12:34 am What is ur thoughts about me...I just joined the community...some people judged me by the cover...and I think I am being assaulted
Don't take it the wrong way but the traders on this site have been in the game for a while and have seen these "type" of posts over and over again in the past.

Personally I did find it odd that you wouldn't share the actual indicator file but only the code (not sure why), then you've asked people to stay tuned until December 16th for the rest of the system/files and made reference to some exclusive group.

Maybe you mean well, but the general thing is, if you've got an interesting system that could work and you're willing to help out the community, why not post it up in one complete set so everyone can try it out, discuss and provide feedback etc?
These users thanked the author ChuChu Rocket for the post (total 2):
yisrael, andrei-1
Important: The worst forex brokers of all time 👎

Re: TILSON T3 INDICATOR FOR MT4 BY YISRAEL

ChuChu Rocket wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 12:46 am Don't take it the wrong way but the traders on this site have been in the game for a while and have seen these "type" of posts over and over again in the past.

Personally I did find it odd that you wouldn't share the actual indicator file but only the code (not sure why), then you've asked people to stay tuned until December 16th for the rest of the system/files and made reference to some exclusive group.

Maybe you mean well, but the general thing is, if you've got an interesting system that could work and you're willing to help out the community, why not post it up in one complete set so everyone can try it out, discuss and provide feedback etc?
As I said just joined the community...I am a noob to the this platform...I don't know where the button to attach a file is!!
Hey if you tell me next post ...it will be the formal way.
Also I wont mention the exclusive groups...
Also I wont excite people for my next post....the next post will not have an introduction...to who am I...and what I did...just the description of the indicator
A famous quote in documentary "Money Robots":55% winrate is enough to make money

Re: TILSON T3 INDICATOR FOR MT4 BY YISRAEL

yisrael wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 12:55 am As I said just joined the community...I am a noob to the this platform...I don't know where the button to attach a file is!!
Hey if you tell me next post ...it will be the formal way.
Also I wont mention the exclusive groups...
Also I wont excite people for my next post....the next post will not have an introduction...to who am I...and what I did...just the description of the indicator
Alright buddy, for starters please read: How to attach images and indicators.
These users thanked the author ChuChu Rocket for the post:
yisrael
Important: The worst forex brokers of all time 👎