NO LINKS OR MQL SOURCE CODE REQUESTS. Please follow the rules.

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

ivanzab2 wrote:
Wed Nov 17, 2021 9:45 pm
Hi, mrtools!
Greetings from Bulgaria!
This is a translator, for which I apologize. First of all I want to thank you for your work!
My request is this: from this site I downloaded Mladen's indicator and I would like some additions to it.

1. Add to it 10 EMA.
2. Adding a sound alert when we have a slope change.
3. Adding a sound alert when there is a crossover with the EMA.
4. Add the next higher timeframe.

Thanks again! God bless you!
Posted it here Rsi indicators

Hello coders in the house, i got these indicators from FF, but none of it updates in real time. And the author or coder said he decompiled the original, in order to avoid the sale of his work. the indicator is meant for BREAK OUT strategy. Please can someone check the modified version, if it could be repaired to automatically update, or if anybody have similar indicator MTF ,kindly share. these are supposed to work on all time frames. Anticipating your reply as soon as possible, thanks for your precious time.I
I also discovered that it does not co habit with other indicators, it disappears from chart that has other indicators. But stable alone on plain chart.
NB Please if you can possibly add alert at candle close breakout ,i shall be very glad.
FlexBox_Indicator(mod).mq4
(3.17 KiB) Downloaded 58 times
FlexBox_Indicator(original).mq4
(2.54 KiB) Downloaded 50 times
FLEXI BOX.png
FLEXI BOX H1.png

Loye wrote:
Mon Nov 22, 2021 4:19 pm
Hello, just wish for some clarification does this indicator repaint? It does seems so when I put at 1min and I am aware the alert is indicating RSI TMA and TMA does repaint am I right?
Repaints.

Loye wrote:
Mon Nov 22, 2021 4:19 pm
Hello, just wish for some clarification does this indicator repaint? It does seems so when I put at 1min and I am aware the alert is indicating RSI TMA and TMA does repaint am I right?
this is the repainting part

Code: Select all

if (j<=i)
{
    sum  += k*RS[i-j];
    sumw += k;
}

1. Similar Topics

1. Double Heading + Zigzag swing trading binary & forex ideas

12 Replies 6471 Views

by sal, Sun Dec 20, 2020 10:08 pm in Trading Systems

12 Replies
    2. Support Resistance strategy & Ideas

9 Replies 2818 Views

by sal, Sun Jul 18, 2021 10:29 pm in Trading Systems

9 Replies
    3. Forex News Indicator MT4 and MT5

0 Replies 413 Views

by pruso, Thu Aug 26, 2021 8:14 pm in Commercial Services

0 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”

Users viewing this forum: Bilkees, Bing [Bot], bubu3088, CommonCrawl [Bot], couscous82, Discord [Bot], Egorov77, Facebook [Crawler], Filipino_guy, gustavoborges, humbatov, IBM oBot [Bot], kimhyunmin, kvak, mrtools, Reverent, Seznam [Bot], talaate and 64 guests