Re: RSI Indicators for MT4

Skyold wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 8:26 am Hi Sergei,
now I know what the problem is; with the OBOS 70/30 setting everything is fine. The arrows are all drawn correctly. As soon as I change the setting to 75/25 I have the same picture as I sent you. Please try this 75/25 setting and see if you can find something we are both missing.
PS: Thanks for the "price type".
Best regards
Skyold
EDIT: Price Type: Typical price
Hi Skyold,

I tried different level inputs, and they work fine as I see. I'll attach screenshots. One arrow for entering OB/OS the other for leaving the zone.
Attachments
These users thanked the author Csj179t for the post:
Skyold
Sincerely,
Sergei

Csj179t wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 5:37 pm Hi Skyold,

I tried different level inputs, and they work fine as I see. I'll attach screenshots. One arrow for entering OB/OS the other for leaving the zone.
Hi Sergei,
I have solved the problem.
Everything works fine. Thanks for your time and effort.
Skyold
These users thanked the author Skyold for the post:
Csj179t
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777

nathanvbasko wrote: Sun Nov 14, 2021 3:25 am  
Dynamic MyRSI with NET: UPDATES

─ Added button switch (ON/OFF) using DCP tool with MyRSI with NET
─ Now, it has three based (Dz) bands selection ( NET, MyRSI, and MyRSI & NET)
─ With VHF (Vertical Horizontal Filter): OFF by default
─ Updated templates

re-attached...
v2v_dynamic_system_Generic.zip
I mistakenly attached the whole v2v system here instead of the Dz MyRSI with NET zip file only.

Anyway, here's the updated Dz MyRSI with NET ...with an updated template: Please make sure to load it due to changes in the buffer line draw order.
...added next TF button or MTF mode
These users thanked the author nathanvbasko for the post:
ChuChu Rocket
Since Frank Sinatra sings in his own way, my charts sing... ♪  I did it, My... Way...  ♬ ; )─

nathanvbasko wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 12:01 am I mistakenly attached the whole v2v system here instead of the Dz MyRSI with NET zip file only.

Anyway, here's the updated Dz MyRSI with NET
Dz_MyRSI_with_NET.zip
...with an updated template: Please make sure to load it as I have changed the buffer draw line order
channel repainting, pls. check..
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

sal wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 12:40 am channel repainting, pls. check..
It is not a repainting channel... it re-calculates re-draws as designed or intended using the dynamic ATR value calculated based on an auto-generated input period/length by the DCP tool ─ a variation of john Ehlers' homodyne discriminator. A Fixed ATR1 period of 9 and dynamic ATR2 period = N (an auto-generated period whichever is higher between current tf DCP or next tf DCP generated value (stored inside global variables ─ Press "F3" key on your keyboard, then the MT4 platform will show the data)

More info about using the DCP tool here >>> viewtopic.php?p=1295450444#p1295450444
...Or you may turn off the said tool that auto-generated and input the period dynamically in real-time.

Click this button to turn off the DCP tool.

This tool is actually more suited for the discretionary type of traders... or actually depends on the one who sees this tool viability or seeing it beneficial for his/her existing systematic trading plan/strategy... then tested, tried, and finally see with own eyes if this tool works or not.

These users thanked the author nathanvbasko for the post (total 3):
sal, Skyold, Krunal Gajjar
Since Frank Sinatra sings in his own way, my charts sing... ♪  I did it, My... Way...  ♬ ; )─

nathanvbasko wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 12:01 am I mistakenly attached the whole v2v system here instead of the Dz MyRSI with NET zip file only.

Anyway, here's the updated Dz MyRSI with NET
Dz_MyRSI_with_NET.zip
...with an updated template: Please make sure to load it due to changes in the buffer line draw order.
...added next TF button or MTF mode
V2, this is a really nice code you've modified. Would you be so kind to allow us to input our own colors and widths for the line sizes etc? Whenever I try to change colors it'll just revert back to it's own default set of colors.

Cheers.
These users thanked the author ChuChu Rocket for the post:
Skyold
Important: The worst forex brokers of all time 👎