Re: Is The Earth Flat ?

Nbats7979 wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 5:30 am Is an Aeronautical Engineer the same as Aaron Rodgers saying Immunized?
....and it continues. Hey, fact check once again maybe he is an Aerospace Engineer LOL!!! I don't want you to keep incriminating yourself. They might say you have Low IQ.

This is my last reply to you... Because the evidence from your replies shows that you are not the person that "actually" knows to begin with as you claimed to be. People are just asking questions... and others who said "actually" know too are just keep throwing garbage or mud by attacking with ridicule, bullshit words, or bad-mouthing people.. etc. And not showing evidence that people were asking. That's how you stop such................ such as yourself ; )─
Since Frank Sinatra sings in his own way, my charts sing... ♪  I did it, My... Way...  ♬ ; )─

nathanvbasko wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 5:43 am ....and it continues. Hey, fact check once again maybe he is an Aerospace Engineer LOL!!! I don't want you to keep incriminating yourself. They might say you have Low IQ.

This is my last reply to you... Because the evidence from your replies shows that you are not the person that "actually" knows to begin with as you claimed to be. People are just asking questions... and others who said "actually" know too are just keep throwing garbage or mud by attacking with ridicule, bullshit words, or bad-mouthing people.. etc. And not showing evidence that people were asking. That's how you stop such................ such as yourself ; )─
"I'm an Aeronautical Engineer and not an Aerospace Engineer" I'm not sure you have the capacity to follow through with these kinds of arguments but there it is in the bold type for you. We are not arguing about the earth being flat. I am saying stop this Russian bullshit. Great plan but easily spotted.

People are just asking questions

Stupid people asking stupid questions.

How would a stupid person go about researching their stupid premise?

Well, for a start a stupid person has no idea of where to begin. They begin at the start of reason. What is available and observable. Has anyone else had this thought? No. Totally original.

What would be the easiest way of manipulating a person? Imagine if you could strip away all of their fundamental beliefs about the world and then create a new one where an alternate set of facts supplanted observable reality.

This is called Russian Disinformation. It is a state-based actor manipulating a narrative for political ends.

ionone wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 10:36 pm you think it's fake news for some events, but now it's real news for others ? :think:
This is a tough one. Fake news is false or misleading information presented as "news". This guy built himself a rocket to prove the earth was flat. Died proving himself wrong. Plenty of accounts of this from multiple sources. I posted the video of the event. I'm not sure what more you could want?