NO LINKS OR MQL SOURCE CODE REQUESTS. Please follow the rules.

Re: Ultimate TDI indicators thread for MT4

mrtools wrote:
Thu Oct 14, 2021 8:10 am
Have the indicator on a chart default settings but with divergence on and checking with my task master and barely makes any % change in CPU and Memory stays the same so from here it's not the indicator causing the problem.
In my case cpu rises 20%, in two different computers. But even using 23% shouldnt lag right? I dont know why but after adding this indicator to chart mt4 terminal freezes a lot.
2.png
1.png

Attached is the TDI indicator that I am using. I really like it, and I am thinking how great it would be if someone would make an update so that we may have the RSI visually appealing, red-colored for example, like in the photo attached, each time the RSI exceeds (overstep) the volatility bands.

Is there anyone willing to do this update for the community?
@-TDI Alerts v3.0.mq4
(62.28 KiB) Downloaded 53 times
2021-11-12_14-53-48.jpg

sizabici wrote:
Sat Nov 13, 2021 1:23 am
Attached is the TDI indicator that I am using. I really like it, and I am thinking how great it would be if someone would make an update so that we may have the RSI visually appealing, red-colored for example, like in the photo attached, each time the RSI exceeds (overstep) the volatility bands.

Is there anyone willing to do this update for the community?
Try.
@-TDI Alerts v3.1.mq4
(67.18 KiB) Downloaded 190 times
EURJPYM15.png

mrtools wrote:
Sat Nov 13, 2021 5:18 am
Try.
@mrtools,

Hi there, I don't know if I'm mistaken but I've received an alert when using the TDI Alerts indicator which does not seem to be correct. Please check the image below and if I am mistaken my apologies for posting. However, if there is a bug/fault in the indicator alerts then we would love for you to fix it :)
tdialerts1.jpg

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
"The KEY to trading success is emotional discipline. If intelligence were the key, there would be a lot more people making money trading!"

BeatlemaniaSA wrote:
Wed Nov 24, 2021 3:17 am
@mrtools,

Hi there, I don't know if I'm mistaken but I've received an alert when using the TDI Alerts indicator which does not seem to be correct. Please check the image below and if I am mistaken my apologies for posting. However, if there is a bug/fault in the indicator alerts then we would love for you to fix it :)

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
Not having done the alerts not really sure what the intention was, looks like codewise, the visual is a little different from the indicator itself, and it looks like there was a tiny cross there, but the visuals were saying uptrend, anyway will check it.

mrtools wrote:
Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:06 am
Not having done the alerts not really sure what the intention was, looks like codewise, the visual is a little different from the indicator itself, and it looks like there was a tiny cross there, but the visuals were saying uptrend, anyway will check it.
Thanks @mrtools. You skills are TRULLY appreciated! :thumbup: :)

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
"The KEY to trading success is emotional discipline. If intelligence were the key, there would be a lot more people making money trading!"

1. Similar Topics

1. TDI Alternative Experimenting with other indicators

14 Replies 433 Views

by DaveTrader, Sat Nov 27, 2021 9:44 am in MT4 Indicators

14 Replies
    2. delete this thread

5 Replies 423 Views

by James10, Thu Oct 07, 2021 6:03 am in MT5 Indicators

5 Replies
    3. Thread closed

27 Replies 1569 Views

by jng640, Wed Oct 27, 2021 9:07 pm in Trading Systems

27 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”

Users viewing this forum: axelush, bubu3088, CommonCrawl [Bot], DVanAssen, ffsss, gustavoborges, IBM oBot [Bot], juantrader, KAESER444, kvak, Majestic-12 [Bot], Sunrisetobi, talaate, Woodyz, Yandex [Bot] and 55 guests