NO LINKS OR MQL SOURCE CODE REQUESTS. Please follow the rules.

Re: Bollinger Band type indicators for MT4

Winning Loser wrote:
Tue Nov 23, 2021 9:43 pm
Can any of the experts adapt this indicator so it only shows horizontal lines? no history. Also if possible make it Multi time frame and add the averages on the middle Moving average.
Give us some more information on why you think that would be a good upgrade mate.

We encourage suggestions but we also want to see members put in some effort and provide details or a reason for the upgrade :thumbup:

Cheers.
Trade with the broker that supports our work! FBS are offering $140 to get you started! Click, here to begin live trading, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

The brand new FBS Forex Calendar 🗓️
How to: Draw Fibonacci Extensions the easy way
How to: Identify major Support & Resistance using the line chart

ffsss wrote:
Tue Nov 09, 2021 9:29 pm
Hi, when i use the "sve bollinger band (mtf + alerts + arrows + divergence)" indicator it stops after some time on a live chart. Any idea how i could solve this?

Thanks!
Sorry do not have the code for that one anymore, but remember it having that problem and wasn't able to fix it, think some of the older versions aren't having that issue.

ffsss wrote:
Tue Nov 09, 2021 9:29 pm
Hi, when i use the "sve bollinger band (mtf + alerts + arrows + divergence)" indicator it stops after some time on a live chart. Any idea how i could solve this?

Thanks!
Made a new version, will watch it for a couple of days to make sure it is working correctly, then will post.
USDJPYM15.png

1. Similar Topics

1. MT5 Band Indicators.

2 Replies 438 Views

by mrtools, Wed Oct 27, 2021 11:54 am in MT5 Indicators

2 Replies
    2. MT5 Channel type indicators

1 Replies 197 Views

by mrtools, Thu Nov 25, 2021 8:02 am in MT5 Indicators

1 Replies
    3. 19 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”

Users viewing this forum: Ahrefs [Bot], axelush, CommonCrawl [Bot], couscous82, Discord [Bot], DVanAssen, Facebook [Crawler], gustavoborges, humbatov, IBM oBot [Bot], juantrader, KAESER444, kvak, Majestic-12 [Bot], mrtools and 65 guests