Re: XO - Indicators

太虚一毫 wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 10:07 am viewtopic.php?p=1295353396#p1295353396

This version. very good. Looking forward to adding MTF. Thanks a lot! :thumbup:
try...I think that's do MTF correct.
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 4):
太虚一毫, stond, newbie4ever, FXchaos

kvak wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 10:18 am try...I think that's do MTF correct.
mladen/mrtools once said: XO is rare and does not require Interpolate indicators. :thumbup:

I don’t know if cfb adaptive XO clean 5 digits nmc belongs to the cfb category mentioned by mrtools here. :thumbup:
mrtools wrote: Mon Oct 11, 2021 12:33 pm The jma filter is the jurik moving average (jma), Dmx is simply a jurik version of adx, velocity is a much smoother version of momentum, cfb if sloping up market is trending,and rsx could say it's a smoother rsi. The ones i'[m posting are mostly generic versions except the velocity, which is generic except for the slope divergence.

ps) they all compile okay but not able to verify if they work on the new mt4 yet, so please verify.
In short, cfb adaptive XO clean 5 digits nmc MTF.mq4 is worth kvak teacher to add button to it, as a common indicator!

太虚一毫 wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 6:34 pm mladen/mrtools once said: XO is rare and does not require Interpolate indicators. :thumbup:

I don’t know if cfb adaptive XO clean 5 digits nmc belongs to the cfb category mentioned by mrtools here. :thumbup:

In short, cfb adaptive XO clean 5 digits nmc MTF.mq4 is worth kvak teacher to add button to it, as a common indicator!
Try....

PS: For the accompanying Histogram version by Mrtools, please see here: Composite Fractal Behaviour XO Histogram for MT4.
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 6):
newbie4ever, 太虚一毫, Jimmy, ChuChu Rocket, Jedidiah, RodrigoRT7

Re: XO Indicators for MT4

太虚一毫 wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 1:33 am The XO indicator is strange. For general indicators, changes in price types will not have a significant impact on the results displayed by the indicators. XO is different. The change of price type has a great influence on the indicator display results, especially the small-level chart.
Yeah, especially with high volatility assets like gold 🤔
These users thanked the author newbie4ever for the post (total 2):
太虚一毫, ChuChu Rocket
Don't mind me. I'm just walking around!

MaxTorque wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 3:50 am Hello Kvak,

thank you very much for this great indicator.

However, if I use it in 1 minute TF and scroll back, it disappears again and again in phases.

Please, can you repair ?

Thank you in advance.

Regards
Sorry, havent idea how to fix it....
But when you use manual fixed Min-max this problem disappears.
These users thanked the author kvak for the post:
MaxTorque