Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

respected mr. xard provide us a very descent system . no doubt there .

we know forex or any other market is not bound to fully follow any indicator.

as in practical i use eurusd pair and manytimes tdi and ribbon from xard left us in undeclared zone in market.

vq and cci are very good but repainting of orange and white line make us doubtful and not confident to execute a big amount trade.
so it really need something more to be more accurate .

my english is bad but sorry language is only a medium to express yourself, [not much matter really ].
Thanks to this great community . as semafor repaints badly and tdi and ribbon left us undecided so we need to a fix for that.
Thanks Xard and all respected community here around the world.
These users thanked the author yoki for the post:
RomanUkraine

gostego wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 4:44 am What do you think about moving this topic to the the Private Vault section?
Few people=best party
hmm i am not sure because if move it to private section this will cut off visitors who are not a actual member to dis site........... members all here can participate in the topic now.......... i feel it may be unfair for those not register up here THEN hundreds ppl will try join just 2 look at xard topic :sweat: :sweat: :sweat:
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post:
yoki
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

FourXXXX wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 4:41 pm Some of you may find this indicator useful that I have been working on. It is not based on Xard's rules, just on the ZZ.

Feel free to offer improvement suggestions.

I just realized the extension values will change once a new ZZ draws so I will need to add another set of levels.

It draws 2 lots of Fibonacci levels based on the ZZ swings. The first levels are standard Fibs for retracements. The second lot is extension levels based on the second last ZZ leg which are used for take profit.

The settings are correct for M5, if you want to use it on M15 change Extdepth to 36.

Thanks Gary!
That is a handy tool, if possible, could you get Banzai or Mr. Tools (should they have time), to make a button version of this great tool?
Thanks for your Take Profit indi, Golden Nugget indi and all your helpful suggestions and comments in this forum.
Kind regards
Aneek
These users thanked the author aneek229 for the post:
XXXX

FourXXXX wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 4:41 pm Some of you may find this indicator useful that I have been working on. It is not based on Xard's rules, just on the ZZ.

Feel free to offer improvement suggestions.

I just realized the extension values will change once a new ZZ draws so I will need to add another set of levels.

It draws 2 lots of Fibonacci levels based on the ZZ swings. The first levels are standard Fibs for retracements. The second lot is extension levels based on the second last ZZ leg which are used for take profit.

The settings are correct for M5, if you want to use it on M15 change Extdepth to 36.

With some input from Xard I have now got the indicator working as I expect. Still, if you find something not right please let me know.

There are now 3 sets of Fibs, first is your basic retracement of the last ZZ line, second is the extension on the current move away from the last ZZ line, third is showing extensions of the current ZZ Line. I had to add this as the extensions changed before on the new ZZ.

ExtDepth is correct out of the box on either M5 or M15 chart plus added the ability to turn off the lines if you don't want them.

The Green levels show where the current White ZZ line may end and possible take profit levels as shown in the video.
These users thanked the author XXXX for the post (total 12):
Mundu19, iPar, yoki, aneek229, fadhayemustafa, sudhindragk, Toad Fish, Musashi, kowal81, Kenrobert1, BenOscar, Jedidiah
nil desperandum

aneek229 wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 8:03 am Thanks Gary!
That is a handy tool, if possible, could you get Banzai or Mr. Tools (should they have time), to make a button version of this great tool?
Thanks for your Take Profit indi, Golden Nugget indi and all your helpful suggestions and comments in this forum.
Kind regards
Aneek
When I get time I will look at making it a button version, no need to bother other people.

Here is an example of a reaction at 61.8% on the Dax.
Attachments
These users thanked the author XXXX for the post (total 5):
Mundu19, aneek229, stond, satyafx, Musashi
nil desperandum