Re: COVID CONTINUED

Just like that, political leaders across the developed world started parroting the same weird slogans: "the great reset" and "build back better".

Just like that, countries realised that debt levels are absurd and everyone was going to need a digital ID and digital money.

(1nPr0p0rt10n2 @1Pr0p0rt10n2)

2e.PNG
2d.PNG

LoveRe: COVID CONTINUED

Ogee wrote:
Wed Aug 25, 2021 3:42 pm
👀 Heading this way;
I always remember this post and it's so true.

I was researching on this last night. Scientists even saying that we'll see people getting chicken pox again in their adult lives even if they've already had it as a child because the vaccine destroys that immunity which was built after having the chicken pox as a child.

Umm yeah, fuck that :sweat:
📖 Download over 600+ Free Forex & Trading books from the Trader's Library.

Important: The worst forex brokers of 2021👎

ChuChu Rocket wrote:
Tue Oct 19, 2021 1:51 am
I always remember this post and it's so true.

I was researching on this last night. Scientists even saying that we'll see people getting chicken pox again in their adult lives even if they've already had it as a child because the vaccine destroys that immunity which was built after having the chicken pox as a child.

Umm yeah, fuck that :sweat:
The vaccine's immunosuppression of our natural immune system.

'There’s enough data to ask the following. Do these mRNA vaccines, which create more superspreaders due to immunosuppression & poor immune cell maturation worsen populations responses to respiratory viruses?'

'My team just crunched some numbers:

RSV 100X its summer 2019 rate.

Adenovirus 8X it’s summer 2019 rate.

Parainfluenza 18X.

HMPV 10X.

Rhino/Enterovirus 6X.

Seasonal Coronavirus 15X.

No one is talking about this. Our immune systems are being compromised.'

(Building A Better Story @LightOneFire).

Video presentation from Dr McCullough who has been posting on covid since the start. Reveals some truly concerning information on the current situation re; covid and the vaccines.

- Looks at independent safety oversight (none).

- Treatment protocols early and late (officially there is still no early treatment)

- CDC reporting (misleading systematic asymmetrical bias)

- Delta and legacy alpha data (99% of cases are now delta)

- Major conflicts of interest.

Really horrifying that this worldwide trial with intended 100% participation has no safety oversight at all, there is no one to stop it as the data on the vaccines is increasingly disturbing.

Scientific, covers the important points of many research papers, fast paced but clear and pointed.

The most important video I've seen on covid and the vaccines, covers a lot of ground, absolutely must watch.

(1h:50min) Pub'd 24 Sept 2021.

https://www.conservativewoman.co.uk/the ... the-truth/

I started checking my bluetooth settings @ the office...some of the vaccinated employees register...(they have IP address)...some are not.......intriguing...

LetsSurf wrote:
Tue Oct 19, 2021 7:01 am
Lifeforms found in vaccines
https://www.bitchute.com/video/SCnaAI3fLL5B
Horrible.JPG
It's like a watching a horror movie. But it does not come as a surprise, as it has been exposed already that nothing of this stuff injected is a vaccine. It also explains the purpose of mandates as their goal is to inject this stuff into as many people as possible. That some bottles contain saline solutions is no surprise either. They are using the whole planet as a lab to collect data to adjust and test again with booster shots 1,2,3,4,5.....they tell you are required to "protect you". Don't be mislead that it's Pfiz only.

RplusT wrote:
Tue Oct 19, 2021 1:33 pm

It's like a watching a horror movie. But it does not come as a surprise, as it has been exposed already that nothing of this stuff injected is a vaccine. It also explains the purpose of mandates as their goal is to inject this stuff into as many people as possible. That some bottles contain saline solutions is no surprise either. They are using the whole planet as a lab to collect data to adjust and test again with booster shots 1,2,3,4,5.....they tell you are required to "protect you". Don't be mislead that it's Pfiz only.
Yep unfortunately the vaxed are now their test subjects, we tried to warn them.

1. Similar Topics

1. "Force installed" COVID App by Google

0 Replies 1504 Views

by ChuChu Rocket, Wed Jun 23, 2021 9:55 pm in Forex Fundamentals & News

0 Replies

Return to “Trader's Lounge”

Users viewing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot] and 1 guest