Re: COVID CONTINUED

'On October 11, Australia's most populous state will officially transform into an apartheid state, becoming the first known territory in the world to radically segregate "unvaccinated" citizens from greater society. Aussie authorities in New South Wales have set a plan in motion to strip citizens of their rights and subject them to mandatory home confinement as punishment for refusing to “voluntarily” take the COVID shots.'

https://dossier.substack.com/p/aparthei ... -to-impose

Hello everyone, as here behind me, the house is burning. In November 2021, you will be entitled to the third dose, plus the fourth and of course, surely the fifth! The person and his body will become a real sponge. There is also that other flu shot that will become mandatory! It will be necessary to do a test every three days, a 75 euros test, of course, paying! But beyond that, they want to give us what doctors call an immune blast. Basically, as a doctor from Marseille confirmed to me earlier on the phone, we will no longer have the means to defend ourselves against any aggression other than the Covid, staphylococcus, tumors and others. In short, the body will not be able to fight. So, those who are afraid of the doses will be considered as outlaws. The repression is being organized! It will, believe me, be violent! We are now entering the hard part! In Israel, the fourth dose is voted!

With Natacha, we met a representative of Pfizer in Europe in all confidentiality. She confirmed three things: 1 - Vaccines will be replaced by pills tested in Belgium at the moment and which will replace the injection. 2 - We will not be able to leave the country without the third dose which will make the first two doses null and void, which will be the case in Great Britain in the coming days. 3 - And then this terrible information: do you know what they call the third dose at Pfizer? They call it the booster! This third dose is meant to overload you for five years ! A booster, if you still want to be stung, free to you, it will be without me and we will fight, believe me, until the end. What is all this? In fact, it is a form of euthanasia without one's consent!
https://www.laminutedericardo.com/LMDR/ ... e-booster/

I have decided to put the Covid issue to rest. It's just a tool for more things to come.
I'm positive you are aware we are witnessing a huge and irreversible change for mankind on this planet.
It started with creating a virus pandemic to be able to use a substance as vaccine that weakens and destroys a large part of society.
More problems to add to that is an economic depression and monetary control by digital means “The e-wallet you are trying to access does not exist or is no longer available” i.e. funds can be eliminated any time.
A society with tons of problems poses no major threat to change. As we can see already, individual rights and freedom are easily taken away step by step, using the scamdemic as an excuse.
With a legal vacuum created by all those emergency laws, we have entered a period of transition.
When institutions no longer exist, States are dead. Nations will be abolished in favour of areas of control. France will take over EU presidency commencing January 1st 2022. With Merkel gone, Macron wants to take over the leadership. Watch what will happen to Europe.
The writing is on the wall. Bill Gates, obviously excited to be a member of those running the show (he is by no means the philanthropist he pretends to be), could not resist to claim that Covid is only a minor issue compared to things to come...Oh, I'm sure about that.
Can we protest, demonstrate, resist, revolt.....Yes, but what will that change in the end....Nothing! It's far too late for that! Who would have seen that coming in the first place?
You all take care yourself and families! …...Back to trading... :)

Users viewing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot], Remuli, Tradehunter and 3 guests