LikeRe: COVID CONTINUED

RplusT wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 9:21 pm
The people behind that are evil and could not care less.
right sir.............. exactly & 10000% agree just look at these bill gates bastard & his wife with smelly vagine..............

u also had ur morning cofee today too hehe
Contribution Inspector & GIF Animator at your service👮

Re: COVID CONTINUED

The possibility of large scale deaths because of the vaccine programme is explored in depth in this video published just a few days ago. But be warned, it's science heavy and 2 hours long.

It is true that the last attempt to make a mRNA coronavirus vaccine ended in all the test animals dying a year after vaccination, usually when they came into contact with a wild strain of the virus.

There were warnings when the vax programme was announced that you never start a mass vax programme in the middle of an pandemic.

In a mass vax programme you progressively leave the virus with no means of escape while increasing pressure on it to mutate, it's only way to survive is to speed up the rate of mutations to out run the vaccine and so create a super infectious strain that then uses the vaccinated as super spreaders infecting the vaxxed and unvaxxed alike.

In a vax programme carried out when not in a pandemic (eg only vax the vulnerable) strains can escape while less infectious to the healthy unvaxxed who build herd immunity, the strain then dies out having completing the natural virus life cycle.

CDC approves Pfizer COVID booster shot for 20 million Americans
Sun, September 26, 2021, 12:07 AM
Twenty million Americans are now eligible for the Pfizer COVID-19 booster shot. The CDC and FDA approved a third dose for people who are 65 and older, at high risk of serious disease or frequently exposed to the virus. Dr. William Schaffner, a member of the CDC's advisory committee on immunization practices, joins CBSN's Lana Zak to answer questions on the booster shot rollout.

Look at the rhetoric of "approved", "eligible".........Meaning it is not for everyone, but only for those who are according to the reset plan supposed to be eliminated first.
But they act as if there were that many people with zero brain cells who would line up for getting a third dose of the Pfiz&Co shit that has proven to protect nothing and nobody but is causing health problems and death!? Incredible! This planet is doomed!

Just a coincidence.

'Pfizer's CEO says that the pharmaceutical giant will ask the U.S. FDA to approve the use of its Covid vaccines in 5-11 year-olds "within days".'
3a.PNG

Ogee wrote:
Tue Sep 28, 2021 4:31 am
Just a coincidence.

'Pfizer's CEO says that the pharmaceutical giant will ask the U.S. FDA to approve the use of its Covid vaccines in 5-11 year-olds "within days".'
That's what they do to perfectly healthy children. One would call it completely insane, I call it evil. Have rejected the school's attempt to vaccinate my daughter. I assume it will end like "cannot attend school if she is not vaccinated". Well, I guess private schooling is the next step. Know some families who indicated they will join.

Where I live, a total of 3,626 people have been compensated for severe reactions to Covid vaccines leading to permanent disability or even death (464).
Well, finally at least an acknowledgment that vaccines pose a high risk. Yet on the other hand they continue to push vaccinations via mandates.

I'm curious, Novavax claims "The Novavax vaccine has no genetic material, only proteins," says Dr. Florescu. "The vaccine technology is more traditional, and it's very similar to a protein-based influenza vaccine." Well, then the yearly flue shots should protect you as well as Covid is a member of the Corona virus family too....Yes/No?

Users viewing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot], Tradehunter and 4 guests