Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Ricorapier wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 2:04 pm Need to correct this, please.
If thats all your issue, then I believe all you need to do is to drag the little white triangle at the top right of the chart to the left. If you can't find the triangle you may need to tick chart shift in the chart settings by right clicking, properties, then tick chart shift. then drag the white triangle to the left.
These users thanked the author aneek229 for the post (total 2):
Ricorapier, LorenzoNexus

FourXXXX wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 6:42 am The answer is there in the results, exit the first trade at the channel line or if a dot forms (I wait for the move to slow down as it can push the channel line), exit second trade at the Perimeter Dot. Keep in mind though not every trade goes as we want, if the bars change to the opposite colour get out and reevaluate. Just keep looking at charts, it's like learning to ride a bike, after a while, it just becomes second nature. Zoom right out on your 15-minute chart and you will see the overall trend. Channels form and quite often you can predict where the Perimeter Dots will form.
Hi FourXXXX, thank you so much for the explanations and I very much appreciate it. Please I want to know what you mean by the perimeter dot? Thanks once again.

XARD, You are really a great guy and thanks for the system that you developed and was willing to share it with humanity... You are one of the kind. I want to say that I am only able to get what you were teaching today after I have read it so many times but could not understand it and have lost so much money because I did not know what I was doing. But today there is a change because I am able to fully understand how it is traded and I will keep on learning but with the kind of understanding of the system I had today I will surely start moving foreword. Thank you so much because you have made my dream come through because I wanted to make so many people in my community to become rich when I make money and that is what I am going to do! I am so happy!!!
These users thanked the author Penuelophir for the post:
Ricorapier