Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

josi wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 3:21 pm No offence but:
1. I don't even know you. As far as I am aware of, you never posted anything of interest I have seen etc. (and - to be honest - I have grown a bit tired of freeriders. I am not saying you are such a person, just saying, nowadays I prefer to communicate with people I know and appreciate. Lots of pretty bad experiences, you could say).
2. the question is a bit like: "which screwdriver is the best?" (it very much depends on the screw, don't you think?)
You share your opinion only with those whom you know or what?))) An example with a screwdriver is generally out of place. I asked for your opinion on the indecators. Would have written then "I will not say" ... would have spent less time.
As for me, I sometimes post something on forexsystems. Nick Андрей Звездунов. Good luck, strange man.

ionone wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 7:59 pm shouldn't have given the code
this guy made an executable, added a DLL some kind of way, then renamed it his:
check it out here:
typical on that forum.............. but not so radical code......... ppl just stealing and not ever credit original author............ not surprised that site members doing that to tsd/forex-station codes there for many years it's nothing new & u wonder why mrtools ex4 things now :eh: :eh: :eh:
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

A_5 wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 2:02 am TRIANGLES Lines+Fibo HL SDV+MF1.mq4
Please I need an indicator similar to this, or if this one can be modified. All I want is a painting brush like the rectangle here.
To mark order block and refined it just like in tradingview. I will also be glad if it will maintain it's initial points on time frames as I switch. 🙏🙏🙏🙏
Any hope on this? Your helps are invaluable
Respect for your helps!!!