Re: Heiken Ashi Type Indicators

ffsss wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 3:48 am Does this indicator repaint? Because backtest and real time charts dont match exactly (talking about divergences).
Divergences are based on a zigzag/fractal like calculation, which far as I know the only way to get higher highs and lower lows, so the divergence repaints but not the rest of the indicator.

mrtools wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 4:13 am Divergences are based on a zigzag/fractal like calculation, which far as I know the only way to get higher highs and lower lows, so the divergence repaints but not the rest of the indicator.
well this is far better then tv rsiha now!!! Thanks Man!!!! hours back i entered btc buy trade on 4 hr based on it 4% rise till now still carrying the trade....
another request is it possible to add all averages in smoothing option or its not that worth to add for this kind of indicator?
These users thanked the author ujtrader for the post:
Jimmy

ujtrader wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 6:37 am well this is far better then tv rsiha now!!! Thanks Man!!!! hours back i entered btc buy trade on 4 hr based on it 4% rise till now still carrying the trade....
another request is it possible to add all averages in smoothing option or its not that worth to add for this kind of indicator?
Added all the averages and congrats on the trade :clap:
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 5):
erynade, Jimmy, iPar, ujtrader, RodrigoRT7

mrtools wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 2:21 pm Added all the averages and congrats on the trade :clap:
This indicator really is great Mrtools. Not only is it a non-repainting RSI but it's got lots of the additional features.
ujtrader wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 6:37 am well this is far better then tv rsiha now!!! Thanks Man!!!! hours back i entered btc buy trade on 4 hr based on it 4% rise till now still carrying the trade....
Huge gains. Well done mate :problem:

This is my favorite RSI at the moment. I've always used just the standard, no frills colored RSI in trading but this one is a bonus with the Heiken Ashi candles and Divergence.

14 period is best for Divergences on the RSI. Anything lower ie. 9 period and you'll get too many false signals.
Honestly, if you counter-trade with RSI, the traditional 14 period setting will create good Divergence signals which you can actually trade if you're willing to accept large drawdown periods, that is. But hang in there and the tide will almost certainly turn.
Attachments
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 2):
erynade, mhipolito
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Jimmy wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 2:52 pm This indicator really is great Mrtools. Not only is it a non-repainting RSI but it's got lots of the additional features.

Huge gains. Well done mate :problem:

This is my favorite RSI at the moment. I've always used just the standard, no frills colored RSI in trading but this one is a bonus with the Heiken Ashi candles and Divergence.

14 period is best for Divergences on the RSI. Anything lower ie. 9 period and you'll get too many false signals.
Honestly, if you counter-trade with RSI, the traditional 14 period setting will create good Divergence signals which you can actually trade if you're willing to accept large drawdown periods, that is. But hang in there and the tide will almost certainly turn.
Jimmy if you have time could you uplaod the template you got there. I tried to replicate it, but didnt manage it.
thanks in advance

InfoRe: Heiken Ashi Type Indicators

constbln wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 5:13 pm Jimmy if you have time could you uplaod the template you got there. I tried to replicate it, but didnt manage it.
thanks in advance
Sure thing, here is the template and indicator. Please try it out and let us know how you find it.
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 5):
constbln, iPar, Narutopips, Reverent, Jedidiah
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

mrtools wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 2:21 pm Added all the averages and congrats on the trade :clap:
simply WOW!!! Thankyou!!! Trade is at 6% profit . waiting same indicator to give me exit.... :In Love:

one issue i am facing cannot use multiple instance on same chart...i would like to use 2 instance of it on chart one for entry another for exit with different settings..
if i drop indicator again on the chart it shows nothing...terminal says loaded successfully

ujtrader wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 4:25 am simply WOW!!! Thankyou!!! Trade is at 6% profit . waiting same indicator to give me exit.... :In Love:

one issue i am facing cannot use multiple instance on same chart...i would like to use 2 instance of it on chart one for entry another for exit with different settings..
if i drop indicator again on the chart it shows nothing...terminal says loaded successfully
For every instance of the indicator you use, you need a different Heiken ashi candle id.
Attachments
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
ujtrader