Re: COVID CONTINUED

Can I give a quick oinion. Sorry opinion....

Maybe men shouldn't be telling women what to do with their bodies. Leave it up to them.

Maybe Men should fucking embrace science and evidence because we built it. Men built science. Sure women also contributed and we should give credit where credit is due. Generally though, this science denial goes the wrong way. Anyone is a fucking bitch denying what has been built from generations of hard work and experimental testing. This is literally an estrogen filled nut sack pushing anti science. When do we, as men, stand up and take responsibility. Shut down the bullshit. Accept reality. We know the risk, move on. Anyone crying about a vaccine in my book is a waste of space. Get it done. Move on. Peace.

mrtools wrote:
Sat Sep 11, 2021 5:05 am
Ask the babies on that one,"their body their choice"!
Come on you know there is more to it than that. I do think from a policy point of view this might have overstepped. It's nice to have a talking point until it becomes a vigilante state. Maybe I'm totally wrong and in the elections, it is very good for the current party. Revisit after that I guess. Democracy in action.

Nbats7979 wrote:
Sat Sep 11, 2021 5:14 am
Come on you know there is more to it than that. I do think from a policy point of view this might have overstepped. It's nice to have a talking point until it becomes a vigilante state. Maybe I'm totally wrong and in the elections, it is very good for the current party. Revisit after that I guess. Democracy in action.
Let me repeat "Their body their choice no more needs to be said, it's really that simple. Who give us the authority to decide whether a person in the womb should live or die? Anyway since this is about covid, will leave it at that.

mrtools wrote:
Sat Sep 11, 2021 5:36 am
Let me repeat "Their body their choice no more needs to be said, it's really that simple. Who give us the authority to decide whether a person in the womb should live or die? Anyway since this is about covid, will leave it at that.
Just as a logical position that can't be right if they are dependent on another body keeping them alive. They don't have any choice as a fetus. Not sure there is an argument to be made there. Maybe stick to the indicators. You're very good at that.

Nbats7979 wrote:
Sat Sep 11, 2021 5:41 am
Just as a logical position that can't be right if they are dependent on another body keeping them alive. They don't have any choice as a fetus. Not sure there is an argument to be made there. Maybe stick to the indicators. You're very good at that.
you are without a doubt a complete and total wanker. You have no position, no argument, no facts, no references just total utter bullshit opinion. You are a complete joke. No one can take any of that complete bullshit seriously.

At end of day all you do is insult and are so stupid you think that actually counts for anything.

Every post makes you look more and more stupid and you seem to be the only person who can't see it. But we know the reason don't we, you are a total failure and just a piss head.

Nbats7979 wrote:
Sat Sep 11, 2021 5:41 am
So then you're logic is to murder the human being, very sad! You are right about one thing murder is wrong, no argument there. So please go back to doing whatever it is you do, I never went after you personally, so why are you attacking me now. Like everyone else, I have a right to my opinion and to stating my opinion, even if it doesn't agree with yours. People getting the jab need to know the pros and cons about getting it, and you definitely won't hear the cons from the fourth reich media,cdc,who, and their sheepies.

ps) if you want to argue about abortion please start your own thread, last i checked this thread is about covid.

Ogee wrote:
Sat Sep 11, 2021 6:02 am
you are without a doubt a complete and total wanker. You have no position, no argument, no facts, no references just total utter bullshit opinion. You are a complete joke. No one can take any of that complete bullshit seriously.

At end of day all you do is insult and are so stupid you think that actually counts for anything.

Every post makes you look more and more stupid and you seem to be the only person who can't see it. But we know the reason don't we, you are a total failure and just a piss head.
Here we go from the little bitch again. Have you checked your dick in anus level recently?

Users viewing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot], Ogee, Omgili [Bot], Papybillou and 4 guests