NO LINKS, SOURCE CODE REQUESTS OR MODIFICATION OF DECOMPILED INDICATORS. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

Yeshua Yoke's All be it sum Indicator

It uses XARD's indicator, Mr. tool's indicator, and Mladen code - the reasons for this is purely experimenting and research and development - hopefully you can find good use to it also. So thanx to those names if i've left out anyone let me know.

I find that the first signal, that is given at the same time as t1ma is good for the duration of the trend - helps

settings with default parameters
Untitled.bmp
YeshuaYokes' BE ALL INDI.ex4
(45.93 KiB) Downloaded 85 times

LikeRe: Yeshua Yoke's All be it sum Indicator

YeshuaYoke wrote:
Sat Sep 04, 2021 2:34 pm
It uses XARD's indicator, Mr. tool's indicator, and Mladen code - the reasons for this is purely experimenting and research and development - hopefully you can find good use to it also. So thanx to those names if i've left out anyone let me know.

I find that the first signal, that is given at the same time as t1ma is good for the duration of the trend - helps

super sleek........... i am play & set it up now over weekend thx sir yeshua 😇😇😇
Contribution Inspector & GIF Animator at your service👮

Re: Yeshua Yoke's All be it sum Indicator

YeshuaYoke wrote:

I've tried loading it on my chart and it just "hangs". Anybody manage to get it to work on their MT4? :think:
📖 Download over 600+ Free Forex & Trading books from the Trader's Library.

Important: The worst forex brokers of 2021👎

ChuChu Rocket wrote:
Sat Sep 04, 2021 7:57 pm
I've tried loading it on my chart and it just "hangs". Anybody manage to get it to work on their MT4? :think:
No, because this indicator need a lot of Xard indicators... If you not have them, it display nothing. Maybe YeshuaYoke can list them ?

Yeshua Yoke's All be it sum Indicator

With my button indicators, life will be easier.
XU-MA Candles button.mq4
(47.12 KiB) Downloaded 49 times
XU-MA S1MA button.mq4
(45.79 KiB) Downloaded 49 times
XU-MA T1MA button.mq4
(45.86 KiB) Downloaded 42 times
XU-MA Zones button.mq4
(45.2 KiB) Downloaded 49 times
ScreenRecorderProject1.gif
To Reduce CPU and RAM usage -- MT4 > Tools > Options > Chart --->> Decrease "max bars in history" and "max bars in chart" (My setting is 5000)

YeshuaYoke wrote:
Yeshua, have you had a chance to try out Banzai's buttons he made for you? You've gone silent :lolno:
Trade with the broker that supports our work! FBS are offering $140 to get you started! Click, here to begin live trading, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

How to: Draw Fibonacci Extensions the easy way
How to: Identify major Support & Resistance using the line chart

Jimmy wrote:
Tue Sep 07, 2021 5:48 pm
Yeshua, have you had a chance to try out Banzai's buttons he made for you? You've gone silent :lolno:
its a perfect way to make me go silent by shining a light on to me, i must be like the light though, so no yeah i havnet looked at the indicator posted with buttons.

YeshuaYoke wrote:
Thu Sep 09, 2021 2:43 pm
its a perfect way to make me go silent by shining a light on to me, i must be like the light though, so no yeah i havnet looked at the indicator posted with buttons.
It's your topic I don't know how much less of a light you expected. Anyway, not sure what's up with that reply but hope you try it out.
Trade with the broker that supports our work! FBS are offering $140 to get you started! Click, here to begin live trading, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

How to: Draw Fibonacci Extensions the easy way
How to: Identify major Support & Resistance using the line chart

Attachments 13
  1. Similar Topics

1. Please help with this indicator

1 Replies 704 Views

by Wobstix, Fri Jun 04, 2021 7:16 pm in Coding Help

1 Replies
    2. Min-max indicator please?

4 Replies 858 Views

by Themilliondollar, Sun Jun 20, 2021 10:47 pm in MT4 Indicators

4 Replies
    3. EFC indicator

0 Replies 3172 Views

by MayaxatL, Fri Dec 11, 2020 10:05 pm in Trading Systems

0 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”

Users viewing this forum: Ahrefs [Bot], alextschem, Anacon, angshu, CommonCrawl [Bot], Facebook [Crawler], Gavelin B, Gtrader, Jimmy, johncker, kingofficus, kvak, MikeCFX, Milad8732, mrtools, nwesterhuijs, opita, Rabi, Seznam [Bot], Sogou [Bot], thomdel, 太虚一毫 and 75 guests