NO LINKS, SOURCE CODE REQUESTS OR MODIFICATION OF DECOMPILED INDICATORS. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

Re: Market Session Indicators

akabravo100 wrote:
Mon Jan 18, 2021 6:07 am
Hi , all just joined the station anybody have or share market session indicator eg .Tokyo ,London , New York
cheers all
Merged with existing topic.
Trade with the broker that supports our work! FBS are offering $140 to get you started! Click, here to begin live trading, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

How to: Draw Fibonacci Extensions the easy way
How to: Identify major Support & Resistance using the line chart

Re: Market Sessions and Market Panel Clock Indicators

mntiwana wrote:
Sat Jan 20, 2018 4:56 am
This thread will deal market sessions,market panel clock,market hours,market zones and alike indicators and utilities
First posting here an indicator that shows traders pc time,GMT,brokers time and Asian,London,US markets times with dst true/false along with color and corner select able
H - aligator - Clock
This is an indicator of MT5 and MT4 trading hours. MT5 cannot be compiled into ex5.

Please change the teacher: it is required to be placed in the technical indicator window (secondary picture) like the MTF_MCP_WPR dashboard of MT5, so that the main chart has more space. Thanks a lot!
MT4.png
MT5.png
333.png
Forex_Market_Hours_GMT_v2.3.mq4
(19.49 KiB) Downloaded 135 times
Forex_Market_Hours_GMT_v4.0.rar
(9.04 KiB) Downloaded 137 times

太虚一毫 wrote:
Fri Apr 02, 2021 2:51 am
This is an indicator of MT5 and MT4 trading hours. MT5 cannot be compiled into ex5.

Please change the teacher: it is required to be placed in the technical indicator window (secondary picture) like the MTF_MCP_WPR dashboard of MT5, so that the main chart has more space. Thanks a lot!
yeah man i found this indicator is very nice ..
i think we should wait mr tool to have free time to make this easy adjustment :D

Faux wrote:
Thu Apr 22, 2021 3:08 pm
yeah man i found this indicator is very nice ..
i think we should wait mr tool to have free time to make this easy adjustment :D
The original author has processed it. But it still can't be placed in the technical indicator window (second picture).

For the last two, there are Buttons for hiding.

The first two directly drag the chart to any position of the main chart, you can already deal with the problem of the main chart screen and window blockage.
Forex GMT Market Hours.ex5
(59.24 KiB) Downloaded 76 times
Forex GMT Market Hours.ex4
(32.68 KiB) Downloaded 105 times
Forex Market Hours GMT Button shift.ex4
(92.37 KiB) Downloaded 99 times
Forex Market Hours GMT Button.ex4
(87.56 KiB) Downloaded 100 times

Re: Market Session Indicators

Xi-VLines

Draw some vertical lines when the sessions open.
Xi-VLines20v1.02.mq4
(25.77 KiB) Downloaded 38 times
GBPJPYM15.png
To Reduce CPU and RAM usage -- MT4 > Tools > Options > Chart --->> Decrease "max bars in history" and "max bars in chart" (My setting is 5000)

Attachments 36
  1. Similar Topics

1. Market is dead?

9 Replies 255 Views

by jng640, Thu Sep 09, 2021 6:28 pm in Trading Journals

9 Replies
    2. 4 Replies
    3. 0 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”

Users viewing this forum: alexm, alextschem, annadurai, Bing [Bot], CommonCrawl [Bot], Dondbaze, fadhayemustafa, ItalianTrader, Jimmy, JNS247, kvak, mancangkul, Merylfx, nimda, Sagiv, talaate, Terran, trocam, vincejai, vvFish, Yandex [Bot], YeshuaYoke, 太虚一毫 and 87 guests