Re: MT4 Chart Templates - Color themes from Trading Platforms, Prop Desks, Stock Exchanges & more!

an indicator that paints a gradient background with two customizable colors. variables: topcol, bottomcol: these are two colors that you can use to create a gradient background. the string variable represents color components such as rrr, ggg, bbb for red, green, and blue. Please use only numbers from 000 to 255, the step variable is the gradient step. the higher the value, the greater the transition between colors. try mixing your colors a little and have fun
Attachments
These users thanked the author dmnik for the post (total 2):
erynade, Jedidiah
Who knows others is wise
Who knows himself is enlightened

Re: MT4 Chart Templates - Color themes from Trading Platforms, Prop Desks, Stock Exchanges & more!

dmnik wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 7:31 pm an indicator that paints a gradient background with two customizable colors. variables: topcol, bottomcol: these are two colors that you can use to create a gradient background. the string variable represents color components such as rrr, ggg, bbb for red, green, and blue. Please use only numbers from 000 to 255, the step variable is the gradient step. the higher the value, the greater the transition between colors. try mixing your colors a little and have fun
Who knows others is wise
Who knows himself is enlightened

Moving AveragesRe: MT4 Chart Templates - Color themes from Trading Platforms, Prop Desks, Stock Exchanges & more!

Banzai wrote: Sat Sep 04, 2021 1:42 pm New version.
Hi Banzai, here is a cleaned up chart which I removed left-over objects from the template so you can start clean again :razz:

Your template is great. Very simple and easy to use so I hope you don't mind if I share it here with it's two indicators.
These users thanked the author ChuChu Rocket for the post (total 3):
Banzai, Jedidiah, RodrigoRT7
Important: The worst forex brokers of all time 👎

太虚一毫 wrote: Sat Sep 04, 2021 6:46 pm For fadedbckgrnd2__1 indicator, steps default is 20. I don’t know what is the maximum supported number? ;) 255 ?

extern int steps = 20;
The maximum I saw that worked was 100! But anything more than 60-70 is not needed brother :)
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
太虚一毫
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

PumbaPLS wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 7:00 pm
Would like this colour scheme for MT4! wasnt able to replicate it good enough.

Hope you guys are better than I (I am sure of that) in replicting this colour scheme
Hi PumbaPLS,

I tried, check out!
These users thanked the author Csj179t for the post:
Jedidiah
Sincerely,
Sergei

PumbaPLS wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 7:00 pm Would like this colour scheme for MT4! wasnt able to replicate it good enough.

Hope you guys are better than I (I am sure of that) in replicting this colour scheme
Not a bad match, use the custom colour function.
Find a similar colour, click custom function from the dropdown box, slide arrow up or down for closer match, click add, highlight square and click ok.

Tip: make the black background less like staring into a black hole by using the custom function to just lighten it a little.
Attachments

dmnik wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 7:31 pm an indicator that paints a gradient background with two customizable colors
Yikes. That's the older (ancient) version of the faded background indicator and doesn't extend to the end of the chart! 😬

Please use the newest version modified by Mrtools & Mladen which extends the full length of the chart. It is included in these templates:

Attachments
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 2):
RodrigoRT7, Jedidiah
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance