Re: v2v dynamic system

The v2v dynamic trading system uses global variables extensively. Below are the maintenance steps that you may follow: 

MT4 global variable maintenance:

1 ) Press "F3" on your keyboard to delete all or selectively (press Ctrl-A on your keyboard) the global variable(s)
2 ) Or take a look at the image below which shows the built-in on-chart global variable maintenance trigger.

Since Frank Sinatra sings in his own way, my charts sing... ♪  I did it, My... Way...  ♬ ; )─

A must before loading the v2v dynamic trading system ( new steps ) 

Follow the steps below: 

Open an M1 chart
Press the "F2" key to load History Center
Navigate to the currency pair and the "1 Minute (M1)" history data for the chart you have open in your terminal (be sure to "double click" the "1 Minute (M1)" selection in the history center so it becomes the active selection)
Then left-click once on any of the data rows in the right-hand window of the History Center (it doesn't matter which one)
Click the "Add" button, this pops up another window titled "Bar" and the default selection is on the "year"
Enter 1970
Then select "OK"... and it creates a new bar with the timestamp and price info you just added.
Now select "Close" in the History Center
Attached a script located under "Scripts" folder (with v2v_dynamic_system.zip) >>> Attached this to your chart: ForceLoadHistoricalData.ex4
Navigate to your M1 chart of interest and then from the terminal window (press Ctrl-T) select "Journal "-> go to main chart window and right-click mouse button and select "Refresh"...this will refresh the chart and attempts to fill any time gaps in the chart data (which now includes your year 1970 data point) with server data
Step 10 continued...Now your chart will have pulled anywhere from 2048 to 65536 M1 bars from your broker's server (not Metaquotes server) and is usually far more data than you can get the broker to cough up when you try and manually scroll your M1 chart back in time. 

Since Frank Sinatra sings in his own way, my charts sing... ♪  I did it, My... Way...  ♬ ; )─

v2v dynamic trading system

UPDATES: 

1) Improved on-chart maintenance of global variables
─ TDZ & v2v MomenTicks
─ DCP
─ Volume Profile Range
─ v2v Power
─ Regression Analysis

2) Enabled the Polychromatic feature for TDZ Period 2

3) Fixed small issue with v2v Power tool previous TF 

4) Short & Long DSMA
─ smaller button length 

5) New templates with updated default parameter value 

v2v dynamic trading system ─ for MT4 platform

This system acts as a trading platform within MetaTrader.

Project Looking Glass... Reimagination of a trading system under the retail trading environment built with Tesla footprints inside. And dynamically driven by the current Dominant Cycle Period (DCP) with price calculation fueled by MomenTicks ─ linear volume-weighted momentum.

The v2v dynamic trading system is not the usual thing out there. It doesn't have any directional arrows and trigger alerts for long/buy or short/sell signals. For such, it needs critical thinking of the One in between the keyboard and a chair.

The system requires One's due diligence to understand or to know more about this system. Sadly, it may take some precious time to finish the user manual due to constant development/updates.

Now sit back, relax, and start to believe that we're on the Matrix, just like Neo. And begin to understand that these are all imaginary because the Market (Makers) really can't kill you, but the Market seems to think that they can. However, once you took the red pill, you'll start to walk with the Architect while building a neural pathway to the art of trading (or science ─ whatever). Then arm yourself with this system plus a tried & tested trading plan (strategy/method), a sound position-sizing or money management, and a scam-free retail broker as you begin to see the Markets that nobody else does. ─ Agent v2v

Having said that, don't forget to...

Trust in the Lord with all of your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight. ─ Proverbs 3:5-6 NIV

This is a discretionary trader-designed system or for someOne with a systematic trading plan/strategy. Thus, it may help to manage trades or position existing positions... Otherwise, come up with an overall/average directional probability.

There are no guarantees that all the tools/indicators within the system work perfectly or without error(s). Hence, use at your own risk; I accept no liability for system damage, financial losses, and even loss of life. ; )─

Again, I just wanted to add or reiterate (without sounding rude), that this v2v dynamic trading system is not for noobs, and I won't say that this system or indicators are for noobs as it would tend to sound not a good trading tool to have ; )─ I just meant that it requires greater experience to understand how the system works. Otherwise, look for another trading system that makes you think less and adhere to the mantra of the KISS approach.

If you somehow can't figure out how to set it up on the MT4 platform... Then, it means you're probably not yet skillful enough to use this system as this requires due diligence/resourcefulness or does not have enough experience with third-party tools/indicators. Even more, in terms of trading experience to understand (how to's) the system or to know if one needs to ditch it or not. More so, It is a FREE system. What more effort needs to be given to the users? No one fed the coder with a silver spoon while coding this system. ; )─

This development thread journal contains a few pages of information to learn more than enough to use the system. Although, personally... My system and the trading itself need almost superhuman amounts of patience, composure, resolve, self-discipline, resilience, or necessitates... Even some counter-intuitive decision-making before/after clicking that buy or sell button.

This trading system makes you a responsible trader that uses more of your brainpower and not just simply waiting for a buy & sell signal or a pattern to form. This system will let you create your combination of confluences/setups and produced your own technical baseline bias before any type of price action shows up on your chart. However, at the end of the day, it is you and you alone who can figure out what works and what doesn’t. Good luck!

UPDATES:
1) An improved band multiplier (z-score and Fibonacci) application process, and with that...
2) Additional control buttons got added for the following tools: TDZ MomenTicks, Regression Analysis, and Volume Profile - Range.
3) Now, the data source (tick/volume) got fixed to use only M1 data which in turn fixed the data horizon detection.
3) Implemented a v2v Power panel display limitation: By default, it will show only from M5 to H1 TF ─ via parameter modification.
4) New templates with updated default parameters 

UPDATES: 

Now... Keeping the generic release only, while others can be requested via PM.

1) Optimized work speed configurations (update process): Run on a new bar or timed execution with volatility detection trigger
2) v2v Power: removed USD/CNH pair
3) Fixed an issue with DCP after the last update.
4) New templates with updated parameter values

UPDATES: 

Re-introducing the divergence dots...

1) TDZ MomenTicks: Added divergence dots... And now with ON/OFF button control.
2) First load or on-load DCP value execution for the following tools: TDZ & v2v MomenTicks, and Short & Long DSMA.
3) New templates with updated parameter values.

These users thanked the author nathanvbasko for the post (total 2):
DTRCT, fadhayemustafa

UPDATES:
Volume Profile Range tools: modify default horizontal bar position and on-zoom update behavior
News Event tool: new parameter added to show upcoming event vertical lines (default = false)
New templates

These users thanked the author nathanvbasko for the post:
erynade

nathanvbasko wrote: Tue Sep 22, 2020 10:03 am UPDATES:
v2v Power:
─ Added a USD power value - conditional indicator feature. Please see the attached chart below for more info.
─ Currency list: re-ordered

New templates 

full system: v2v dynamic trading system
v2v_dynamic_system.zip

stand-alone tool: v2v Power & top correlation
v2v_Power_n_Correlation.zip
The v2v_Power indicator is very good. It would be great if the source code is available. I want to change the prompt language: because the language symbols of the .ex4 prompt have language symbols (not Chinese or English) that my computer cannot recognize.

The same is true for the latest version v2v_Power.ex4. ;)
These users thanked the author 太虚一毫 for the post:
nathanvbasko