Re: Feel like the Forex itself is a Scam...

jng640 wrote: Fri Aug 27, 2021 5:47 pm is anybody feel likes me? It's looks like forex market is a place for bank to took our money off from our pocket...
It's not the first time after the news event came out but the price go opposite from the result. Like today's AUD Retail Sales is probably negative result, but in the end the AUD become more stronger.
It can feel like that, especially if you trade the lower timeframe charts.

I use to feel this way when I first started many years ago. Trade the Daily and Weekly charts, they are your best buddies :thumbup:
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 6):
iPar, moey_dw, jng640, mr12323, erynade, Jedidiah
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Jimmy wrote: Fri Aug 27, 2021 6:07 pm It can feel like that, especially if you trade the lower timeframe charts.

I use to feel this way when I first started many years ago. Trade the Daily and Weekly charts, they are your best buddies :thumbup:
Hi, Thanks for the suggestion.
Before I'm trading on M15 but now I switched to M30 for entry and use Daily and Weekly Time frame to look for Support Resistances.. I hope can trade on higher time frame but due to prop firm challenge have time limit to done the target so it's quite difficult...

By the way if you trade on Daily/Weekly chart, do you feel very anxious whole day when your trade running negative 50-80 pips? Even I trade on M30 when the trade running negative 50 pips I feels like OMG what the heck of the market and I'll feel like unstable the whole day until the trade goes positive... :Rofl:
These users thanked the author jng640 for the post:
iPar

jng640 wrote: Fri Aug 27, 2021 5:47 pm is anybody feel likes me? It's looks like forex market is a place for bank to took our money off from our pocket...
It's not the first time after the news event came out but the price go opposite from the result. Like today's AUD Retail Sales is probably negative result, but in the end the AUD become more stronger.
tell me about it............ ages ago u know i bankrupt myself $30k usd all my savings cos i had no idea wat i was doing & trading 1 min chart lmfaaaoo............. blew it

but learn the hard way & took some years & but finally trade consistently on live accounts............ & cos i always counter trend i had so much trouble find trends :eh: :eh: :eh:

edit:: ONLY indicator that was good for my counter trend style was HAOS CHAOS & JURIK VOLTY both best indicator here for counter trend if dat is ur style
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post (total 4):
jng640, iPar, QSD, Jedidiah
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

moey_dw wrote: Fri Aug 27, 2021 8:30 pm tell me about it............ ages ago u know i bankrupt myself $30k usd all my savings cos i had no idea wat i was doing & trading 1 min chart lmfaaaoo............. blew it

but learn the hard way & took some years & but finally trade consistently on live accounts............ & cos i always counter trend i had so much trouble find trends :eh: :eh: :eh:

edit:: ONLY indicator that was good for my counter trend style was HAOS CHAOS & JURIK VOLTY both best indicator here for counter trend if dat is ur style
Thanks for your replied.

I'm sorry to hear that although I'm not bankruptcy but I'm currently unemployed almost 5 months....
By the way do you feel panic if your running trades go against 50-80 pips? How can you manage your emotional? Do you feel like "Omg it's sucks, why everytime the trades will go against me?!" but in the end the trade end up with profit.. :Rofl:

Do you trade only by news?
These users thanked the author momo3HC for the post:
jng640

I used to feel like that at a certain stage of my trading career. but once i realized that news is just a even for big players to clear their positions I treat it just as another indicator. I naver pay attention to content of news. Only concentrate if the price action is suggesting a move in a certain direction at news event. And this keeps me out of bad trades.
These users thanked the author shaileshm for the post (total 3):
jng640, moey_dw, Krunal Gajjar
Know Thy Setup. Know Thyself.

mystylez007 wrote: Fri Aug 27, 2021 9:37 pm And how do you trade the Daily and Weekly charts Jimmy bro, mind sharing with us newbs a "good enough" strategy to get us started?
No I don't trade news, actually those trades are placed on yesterday, so when I woke up (Asia) it's full of green, the AUD Retail Sales goes worst as expected but in the end even the news goes negative, but their currency just don't care about the news, sometimes really feel it's a trap.. :Rofl:

shaileshm wrote: Fri Aug 27, 2021 10:02 pm I used to feel like that at a certain stage of my trading career. but once i realized that news is just a even for big players to clear their positions I treat it just as another indicator. I naver pay attention to content of news. Only concentrate if the price action is suggesting a move in a certain direction at news event. And this keeps me out of bad trades.
Thanks for your replied and information.
Even though I've been in forex market 4 years but I still didn't get success, I think probably is because my psychology level still not there yet...So when you saw an entry, you probably just ignore the news except for super high impact news like interest rate?

Sometimes I also realised if the price need to go that level in the higher time frame like Daily or Weekly, it will go, even there's high impact news also didn't effect the direction. :yawn:
These users thanked the author jng640 for the post:
moey_dw