Re: Moving Average indicators for MT4

Jimmy wrote: Sun Aug 22, 2021 7:42 pm How does it not work for you?

Did you put the MA rsi.mq4 indicator into your Indicators folder and the MA RSI.tpl Template into your Templates folder then refresh? :think:
Hi Jimmy,

Yes i did that but it only shows one moving average that too if i select the period...doesn't show up as in the picture above...and i can't even see any option to input the number of MA's we need...i thought it would be like Banzai's Average's Rainbow indicator. Please explain.

Kind Regards
Dan

Dan15 wrote: Sun Aug 22, 2021 9:06 pm Hi Jimmy,

Yes i did that but it only shows one moving average that too if i select the period...doesn't show up as in the picture above...and i can't even see any option to input the number of MA's we need...i thought it would be like Banzai's Average's Rainbow indicator. Please explain.

Kind Regards
Dan
It is like Banzai's Averages Rainbow. Did you see my screenshot?

No idea what you're doing wrong but the TPL file works for everyone else man. I've just tried it on three different MT4 clients on three different brokers :thumbup:
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
Banzai
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Jimmy wrote: Sun Aug 22, 2021 9:14 pm It is like Banzai's Averages Rainbow. Did you see my screenshot?

No idea what you're doing wrong but the TPL file works for everyone else man. I've just tried it on three different MT4 clients on three different brokers :thumbup:
Hi Jimmy,

Have a look at the picture... it comes up like this... did everything as it's normally done. Don't know why but it doesn't come up like in your pic...

Thanks
Dan
Attachments

Dan15 wrote: Sun Aug 22, 2021 9:30 pm Hi Jimmy,

Have a look at the picture... it comes up like this... did everything as it's normally done. Don't know why but it doesn't come up like in your pic...

Thanks
Dan
The same thing happen to me when I loaded the template. Indi wouldn't load.

I had to open the indicator, change a setting, compile it, change it back, compile again and then now worked fine. Its that weird old mq4 indi glitch.
These users thanked the author FXSurf for the post (total 2):
ChuChu Rocket, Banzai

Dan15 wrote: Sun Aug 22, 2021 9:30 pm Hi Jimmy,

Thanks
Dan
FXSurf wrote: Sun Aug 22, 2021 9:45 pm The same thing happen to me when I loaded the template. Indi wouldn't load.

I had to open the indicator, change a setting, compile it, change it back, compile again and then now worked fine. Its that weird old mq4 indi glitch.
Thanks FXSurf, that explains the issue.

Dan, can you try this version? Replace the current MA rsi.mq4 with this one. It should work.
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 2):
FXSurf, Banzai
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Jimmy wrote: Sun Aug 22, 2021 9:47 pm Thanks FXSurf, that explains the issue.

Dan, can you try this version? Replace the current MA rsi.mq4 with this one. It should work.
Hi Jimmy,

No it isn't working still... i think there is something wrong with the template... not the indicator because when i change Moving Average period i can see one MA. Please see the pic below.. but if i am loading template i am still getting the same result like last pic that i attached above...

Thanks
Dan
Attachments

Dan15 wrote: Sun Aug 22, 2021 10:14 pm Hi Jimmy,

No it isn't working still... i think there is something wrong with the template... not the indicator because when i change Moving Average period i can see one MA. Please see the pic below.. but if i am loading template i am still getting the same result like last pic that i attached above...

Thanks
Dan
But this chart looks good to me. What else would you want on it.....Well, draw some major S/R levels and Trendlines and you are done. Many Indicators complicate the trading not make it easier.
These users thanked the author RplusT for the post (total 2):
太虚一毫, Banzai

QuestionRe: Moving Average indicators for MT4

Dan15 wrote: Sun Aug 22, 2021 10:14 pm Hi Jimmy,

Thanks
Dan
Hey Dan, have you tried it on Forex pairs? Sorry if I'm not much help. Can you check?

Seems to be working for me without problems on Pepperstone and FBS.
These users thanked the author ChuChu Rocket for the post:
Banzai
Important: The worst forex brokers of all time 👎