Re: COVID CONTINUED

Nbats7979 wrote:
Wed Aug 11, 2021 7:19 am
At least I'm not a slut. I heard the stories about you Pava.

Full disclosure: I am a slut and will smash anything in high heels. Keep ending up with those damn trannies, need to slim down the selection criteria.
you are an incel...can't fool me

In the UK;

146 COVID deaths reported today.

This time last year: 18 deaths.

75% of adults double vaccinated.

This time last year: 0% vaccinated.

The vaccines don't work they just make things worse.

This is just plain idiocy which has become the norm.

It's because politicians and scientists won't admit they were wrong.

IF YOU DON'T TAKE YOUR VITAMINS MINE WON'T WORK!!!

Ogee wrote:
Wed Aug 11, 2021 7:43 am
This is just plain idiocy which has become the norm.

It's because politicians and scientists won't admit they were wrong.

IF YOU DON'T TAKE YOUR VITAMINS MINE WON'T WORK!!!

insane & funny...saw it before...what do you expect from a compromised closet homosexual

Pava wrote:
Wed Aug 11, 2021 7:48 am
insane & funny...saw it before...what do you expect from a compromised closet homosexual
oh well, at least he wasn't being blackmailed by the female Chinese spy like the rest of them.

Hi, peace please, we are all in the same boat, the confusion and uncertainty belongs to everyone, I have not been vaccinated, because I was not physically well, and because I do not like the medicines. And everything that is injected into the body. ..and now when I say that I am not vaccinated, they tell me you are not afraid to take the covid and die ..? I hope not, because I have a wife and 2 children aged 10 and 5 .. Good life ..
The perfect indicatoris our head ...

Too many indicators confuse the head

pacois wrote:
Wed Aug 11, 2021 8:29 am
Hi, peace please, we are all in the same boat, the confusion and uncertainty belongs to everyone, I have not been vaccinated, because I was not physically well, and because I do not like the medicines. And everything that is injected into the body. ..and now when I say that I am not vaccinated, they tell me you are not afraid to take the covid and die ..? I hope not, because I have a wife and 2 children aged 10 and 5 .. Good life ..
unfortunately there is no confusion as to what is going on...(attempted eugenics)

Ogee wrote:
Wed Aug 11, 2021 7:31 am
In the UK;

146 COVID deaths reported today.

This time last year: 18 deaths.

75% of adults double vaccinated.

This time last year: 0% vaccinated.

The vaccines don't work they just make things worse.
The choice is.....there is no choice....

Professor Sir Andrew Pollard, director of the Oxford Vaccine Group, said on Tuesday that herd immunity is “not a possibility” with the current Delta variant.
“We know very clearly with coronavirus that this current variant, the Delta variant, will still infect people who have been vaccinated and that does mean that anyone who’s still unvaccinated, at some point, will meet the virus,” Pollard told a session of the All-Party Parliamentary Group (APPG) on coronavirus.
We don't have anything that will stop transmission, so I think we are in a situation where herd immunity is not a possibility and I suspect the virus will throw up a new variant that is even better at infecting vaccinated individuals.
He said the seasonal coronaviruses in circulation will infect people “repeatedly” throughout their lives, typically on average every four or five years.
Quarter of the UK population will get infected on average every year, what that means is about 45,000 people will be infected every day with theses other coronaviruses."

As the delta variant has wrecked any chance of herd immunity, a panel of experts including the head of the Oxford vaccine team called for an end to mass testing so Britain can start to live with Covid.
Scientists said it was time to accept that there was no way of stopping the virus spreading through the entire population, and monitoring people with mild symptoms was no longer helpful.
It comes as Angela Merkel became the first major world leader (no, she barely leads Germany) to announce the end of free testing, with the provision set to stop in Germany from Oct 11.

And who would have NOT seen that coming............AFTER THE BIG VACCINATION SCAM THE CASH IS IN THE BANK AND IT IS NOW TIME TO ADMIT THAT WE CAN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT THE VIRUS ANYWAY AND THUS LET'S CALL IT OFF. LET THE STATISTICS FADE AWAY AND THE VIRUS ISSUE WILL FADE AWAY TOO.

1. Similar Topics

1. "Force installed" COVID App by Google

0 Replies 219 Views

by ChuChu Rocket, Wed Jun 23, 2021 9:55 pm in Forex Fundamentals & News

0 Replies

Return to “Trader's Lounge”

Users viewing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot], moey_dw and 3 guests