Re: Jurik Smoothed Indicators for MT4

LittleCaro wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 5:07 pm Hello guys,

i want to ask something to our beautiful experts of filtering and smoothing.

I find an old friend in my hard drives, and it stays strong.

Can you add to this indicator your jurik magical or some kind of filtering ?

Thanks !
This is a zero lag jurik, not real sure about this one yet, seems to have some overshooting problems sometimes. It uses dynamic zones but if you set dynamic zone length to zero then will remove the dynamic zones.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 9):
太虚一毫, kvak, LittleCaro, Krunal Gajjar, erynade, camisa, RodrigoRT7, unimatrix, BeatlemaniaSA

Woodyz wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 9:14 pm Here is a pic of my current strategy I have been working on using the Jurik Indicators
Unfortunitly the main indicator being used here for the strategies trade direction repaints..........I thought as much. So back to the drawing board.
The top indicator (see Pic) being used was the Chaos Oscillator ........... see attatched. (I had it set to 45 or 50)
Does any body know off hand If this no repainting indicator (I believe) is available as an oscillator.........Or is someone able to convert this into an oscillator................................. See Attatched S&R OB Arrows??
Or has someone got a similar no repainting oscillator indicator ??
These users thanked the author Woodyz for the post:
DansPortal

Jurik trading through consolidation.....
My first play with this one.............
No Chaos Indicator...
Changed it out with a new one, a quick test with the Data Suite 99.9% true tick data & looks to be non repainting.
Just a couple more Boxes to tick before I'll be happy.

Are the MQL files available for these Jurik indicators

Woodyz wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 4:00 pm Unfortunitly the main indicator being used here for the strategies trade direction repaints..........I thought as much. So back to the drawing board.
The top indicator (see Pic) being used was the Chaos Oscillator ........... see attatched. (I had it set to 45 or 50)
Does any body know off hand If this no repainting indicator (I believe) is available as an oscillator.........Or is someone able to convert this into an oscillator................................. See Attatched S&R OB Arrows??
Or has someone got a similar no repainting oscillator indicator ??
The chaos oscillator is actually an Ehler's fisher transform, we have many different non repainting versions here in the forum.