Re: Step Indicators for MT4

Another step rsi using a low lag ema smoothing, code has been optimized somewhat. Also has 7 rsi types Cuttler's rsi,Ehler's smoothed rsi, Harris rsi,Rapid rsi, regular Rsi, Rsx and slow rsi.

PS: Dynamic Zone .dll file required. Please see here if you haven't installed it yet Dynamic Zone .dll instructions.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 9):
Jimmy, kvak, trailingedge, talaate, whiplashtm, RodrigoRT7, michaelB, macd & rsi, Jedidiah

mrtools wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 8:43 am Another step rsi using a low lag ema smoothing, code has been optimized somewhat. Also has 7 rsi types Cuttler's rsi,Ehler's smoothed rsi, Harris rsi,Rapid rsi, regular Rsi, Rsx and slow rsi.
Strong code Mrtools, this is an even better Step RSI with the low lag EMA smoothing 🙇‍♂️
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 2):
macd & rsi, Jedidiah
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

太虚一毫 wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 5:12 pm RSI is rare, without MTF blessing, there is also a better signal technology. Expect the teacher to add an alert to this indicator.
Which timeframe MTF would you use if Mrtools added it? 4H MTF on 1H chart?
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
太虚一毫
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.

Jimmy wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 5:17 pm Which timeframe MTF would you use if Mrtools added it? 4H MTF on 1H chart?
I follow mladen and do intraday trading. Focus on M5 and trade according to the signals of M5 and M15. The signals above the 15-minute chart are basically ignored. If you are entangled with the chart signals for more than 15 minutes, you will inevitably be affected by emotions when placing orders in the small-level chart-you may not dare to place orders. So, simply don't look at the chart signals over 15 minutes.

In addition, foreign exchange trading, I think it is only suitable for short-term, there are only two profitable signals per day (or only two opportunities), and that is the volatility after the opening of the UK. In some cases, there is only one reliable signal or opportunity after the market opens in the United Kingdom until the market closes in the United States. Therefore, if you place an order every day, just grasp one opportunity for one variety.

If there is no profit after placing the order on the same day, I will keep the order until the next day. As long as there is a slight profit on the day, it will be considered for closing.

The volatility of the Asian market is too small (in rare cases the volatility is greater), so the Asian market is only suitable for small single mixed hours.
These users thanked the author 太虚一毫 for the post (total 3):
Jimmy, moey_dw, RodrigoRT7

太虚一毫 wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 5:31 pm I follow mladen and do intraday trading. Focus on M5 and trade according to the signals of M5 and M15. The signals above the 15-minute chart are basically ignored.
good explanation........... 5min chart using 15m mtf will work if bagging 10-30 pips :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

15m timeframe ur favorite for analysis??
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post:
太虚一毫
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

太虚一毫 wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 5:31 pm I follow mladen and do intraday trading. Focus on M5 and trade according to the signals of M5 and M15. The signals above the 15-minute chart are basically ignored. If you are entangled with the chart signals for more than 15 minutes, you will inevitably be affected by emotions when placing orders in the small-level chart-you may not dare to place orders. So, simply don't look at the chart signals over 15 minutes.
Really good explanation, I like your approach bro.
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
太虚一毫

moey_dw wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 7:15 pm good explanation........... 5min chart using 15m mtf will work if bagging 10-30 pips :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

15m timeframe ur favorite for analysis??
Mainly analyze the 5-minute signal of RSI, and analyze the 15-minute signal of other indicators.

For general indicators, good short-term signals are concentrated in 15 minutes.

The RSI is strange, with a better signal in 5 minutes. The 15-minute ultra-short-term signal of RSI sometimes lags behind, so only RSI trading is not feasible, and other indicators need to be combined. So I focus on the 5-minute signal of RSI, combined with the 15-minute signal of other indicators.

For ultra-short-term or intraday trading, the signal of the chart above 15 minutes is lagging.