Buffer 7 is the buffer generating the buy and sell signals if buffer7 = 1 it's a buy and if buffer 7 = -1 it's a sell. And you can also use buffer1[current bar] <> buffer1[current bar +1],.Harranian wrote: ↑Fri May 28, 2021 9:02 pmDear Mr. Tools,
I found your indicator is doing the job very well, thanks! Now I am testing it. Can you please specify - does indicator has the output to buffers, separate one for unconditional "Buy" and the separate one for unconditional "Sell" signals, which are generating in that buffers together with "Blue"/ "Red" arrows on chart?
Thank you for reply in advance!
It is my very first post in this forum, so I hope my message is appropriate and does not violate any rules.
- adaptive super smoother schaff trend cycle (alerts + arrows + divergence).ex4
- (66.21 KiB) Downloaded 32 times
- adaptive super smoother schaff trend cycle (mtf + alerts + arrows + divergence).ex4
- (78.65 KiB) Downloaded 220 times
Hello Esteemed, Mrtools. How is your weekend coming? Please add the adjustable smoothing in Schaff Trend Cycle_-_adjustable smoothing to Schaff Trend Cycle (mtf+ arrows+ alerts) but without the level parameters as in picture below. Thanks a lot. You are the Man.
- Schaff Trend Cycle (mtf + arrows + alerts).ex4
- (43.91 KiB) Downloaded 23 times
- (7 KiB) Downloaded 27 times