MagnifyALNOTRADE SCAMMERS

SCAM – SCAM – SCAM - SCAM

REMEMBER THEIR NAMES FOR THE FUTURE - READ CAREFULLY AND AVOID THESE PEOPLE.

This was the original announcement of Claire Hancock and Matt Korsen :-

COPIED AND PASTED FROM THEIR SITE

A 100% RISK FREE Investment - We will cover any loss on the account after a 90 day trading period.

We have a choice of 4 brokers for you to choose from. Get a $250 WELCOME BONUS at VantageFX Broker.

All of the upside, none of the downside !

A Mouthwatering prospect considering the performance of our trading systems.
Start with as little as €250.
Read more and sign up at www.alnotrade.com/riskfree

Whatsapp/Telegram or LIVE chat on website. I am here to help and answer any questions.
Kind regards,
Claire Hancock
Client Relations.
AlnoTrade Intelligent Trading Systems
http://www.alnotrade.com
P: +44 7555041451
admin@alnotrade.com
©2021 Alnotrade, Ebrington Square, Derry, UK

Re: ALNOTRADE SCAMMERS

ChuChu Rocket wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 12:52 am So what exactly did they do mate? No info, reason or any screenshots in your first post :eh:

There has to be a reason for this topic besides "scam scam scam" and no story :think:

Please provide information on what exactly happened so we can discuss.
THIS IS WHAT THEY GUARANTEED - COPIED FROM THEIR WEBSITE BUT NOW TAKEN DOWN -

www.alnotrade.com/riskfree

A 100% RISK FREE Investment - We will cover any loss on the account after a 90 day trading period.

Funded my account with a lot of money as all the research on the internet was good and Claire Hancock of Alnotrade told me via email that they NEVER had a monthly loss so I funded an account of their choice and they lost 2/3 of my account over their chosen period of 3 months.

I had asked them to stop trading to discuss what was going wrong and from this point, over a few days of no response, I blocked the account which was after their 3 months.

Two days before the account was blocked they upped their trading quantity and there were over 40 trades instead of the normal two or three trades a day. Panic loss making trades.

I had an email previously from Claire Hancock saying all losses would be reimbursed and I even offered to help them get back on track but they were intent on trading their own way which showed a loss EVERY SINGLE WEEK of trading.

In the weeks before the 3 months were up emails slowed and eventually stopped being answered - and I am over £2700 GBP out of pocket.

She no longer answers my emails although they remain in business.

PASS ON THEIR NAMES TO YOUR FRIENDS TO STOP THEM FROM FALLING INTO THE SAME TRAP OF LIES.

She is a liar - dishonest and that is a quality I detest.

TEAMTRADER

Moving AveragesRe: ALNOTRADE SCAMMERS

TEAMTRADER wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 1:55 am
She no longer answers my emails although they remain in business.
dude that sucks....... totally feel u pain and annoyance here but did u not see other bad review of dis guys at the time of research???

teamtrader u don't need dis type service u have ur amazing trading skill now & ur 6 x RSI indy............ cheer up :D :D :D
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈