Re: Moving Average indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 12:54 pm Made this version.
vvFish wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 1:20 pm;)
Thank you vvFish for your approval screenshot!
Such a beautifully coded indicator Mrtools. You and Mladen's name are forever sealed in retail traders's hearts.

I'm finding this code working better on 1H timeframes than 4H timeframes which is odd! Usually indicators are more accurate, the higher the timeframe but this one seems to work better on the lower ones :)

Mrtools, you are simply "the best" :thumbup:

Thank you trading brothers.
Attachments
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 2):
vvFish, Jedidiah
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Low Frequency Filter Moving Average (LFFMA)

Here is another indicator converted from ProRealTime
https://www.prorealcode.com/prorealtime ... age-lffma/
instead of putting it in a separate window, I put it on chart, because on chart displays allow more possibilities

Jeff
These users thanked the author ionone for the post (total 5):
Jimmy, rudiarius, RplusT, jonnyfx4711, yoake

Moving AveragesRe: Low Frequency Filter Moving Average (LFFMA)

ionone wrote: Mon Jun 28, 2021 4:50 pm Here is another indicator converted from ProRealTime

instead of putting it in a separate window, I put it on chart, because on chart displays allow more possibilities

Jeff
Great find Jeff, that conversation is spot on bro :thumbup:

Do you use PRT charts much? Coder Nic makes a lot of great tools and free indicators over on the Pro Real Code forums :)
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Re: Moving Average indicators for MT4

whiplashtm wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 12:42 am Hi, I believe I posted in the wrong thread, so I'm reposting it here.
I would appreciate if some of the coding experts could update this indicator with the newest prices and ma methods. And also remove the "limited bars" function from the code.

Thanks for all the good work you guys do on here :)
Added the prices. made it to work on new mt4 builds, and removed the limited bars.