Re: Market Sessions and Market Panel Clock Indicators

mntiwana wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2018 4:56 am This thread will deal market sessions,market panel clock,market hours,market zones and alike indicators and utilities
First posting here an indicator that shows traders pc time,GMT,brokers time and Asian,London,US markets times with dst true/false along with color and corner select able
H - aligator - Clock
This is an indicator of MT5 and MT4 trading hours. MT5 cannot be compiled into ex5.

Please change the teacher: it is required to be placed in the technical indicator window (secondary picture) like the MTF_MCP_WPR dashboard of MT5, so that the main chart has more space. Thanks a lot!
These users thanked the author 太虚一毫 for the post:
Jedidiah

太虚一毫 wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 2:51 am This is an indicator of MT5 and MT4 trading hours. MT5 cannot be compiled into ex5.

Please change the teacher: it is required to be placed in the technical indicator window (secondary picture) like the MTF_MCP_WPR dashboard of MT5, so that the main chart has more space. Thanks a lot!
yeah man i found this indicator is very nice ..
i think we should wait mr tool to have free time to make this easy adjustment :D
These users thanked the author Faux for the post:
太虚一毫

Faux wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 3:08 pm yeah man i found this indicator is very nice ..
i think we should wait mr tool to have free time to make this easy adjustment :D
The original author has processed it. But it still can't be placed in the technical indicator window (second picture).

For the last two, there are Buttons for hiding.

The first two directly drag the chart to any position of the main chart, you can already deal with the problem of the main chart screen and window blockage.