Please take a few minutes to read our rules before posting: Forex-Station's Rules. Are you following them?

Just saying hi!

Hi,

Been lurking here on and off.
Have traded on and off for over 1+ year.
There's not much to it. You try to find
a significant price level, and place a trade.

All these break and retest gurus on youtube... man
if you noticed it will similarly suffice by using an
old Barry indicator.

Just saying hi!

ps. as per rules, a little something:

this video helped me out abit
a little something #2. https://www.myfxbook.com/forex-broker-spreads. on the top right, there is a drop down
that says Regulated/Unregulated. Perhaps it can help you narrow down for a broker.
a little something #3. a high low candle marker. you can plot 4h high low on 1h, or 15m high low
on 1m. when you see a momentum formation candle/pattern near the high, it can be a breakout.
a little tip: set open and close colors to "none".
These users thanked the author dalemcintosh for the post:
armandinagardiner

Re: Just saying hi!

dalemcintosh wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 11:21 pm Hi,

old Barry indicator.

Just saying hi!

a little something #2. https://www.myfxbook.com/forex-broker-spreads. on the top right, there is a drop down
that says Regulated/Unregulated. Perhaps it can help you narrow down for a broker.
a little something #3. a high low candle marker. you can plot 4h high low on 1h, or 15m high low
on 1m. when you see a momentum formation candle/pattern near the high, it can be a breakout.
Hey! Thanks for sharing your experience, looking forward to hearing from you.

old Barry indicator.

Just saying hi!

I think traders here will get to learn a lot from you.

LikeRe: Just saying hi!

fxlove wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 7:02 pm Hi! I am new to this forum.
Hello to our newest friend :)

Welcome to the family!
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
fxlove
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

SuperMove wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 7:38 pm I think traders here will get to learn a lot from you.
Does this "poker face" should not be myth-busted as well?! have you watched the video? let's just learn and then no need to put on any masks. It is quite good that he has got a good awareness of this mask thing, but we should not stop on here... just think a bit more. Think further in probabilities and of course control your emotions, but the better your poker face the better you trade?! :lmao:

old Barry indicator.

Just saying hi!

Does this "poker face" should not be myth-busted as well?! have you watched the video?

Let's just learn and then no need to put on any masks.

It is quite good that he has got a good awareness of this mask thing; Awareness is absolutely great and to control your emotions it is something good as well, absolutely necessary for your mental health, but we should not stop on here... just think a bit more.

Think further in probabilities: The better your poker face the better you trade!? Then use your logic as well. And here is an example of two traders we love :) with two different results!

When you are wondering whether something is possible or what might work, it’s tough to argue with results not just words.

So John, makes 7 trades winning 6 out of 7 (with the same risk/reward ratio 2:1 per trade) 85% win ratio, smiling each time he wins and crying each time he loses.

And then Gerry; taking 7 trades as well winning 4 out of 7 (with the same risk/reward ratio 2:1 per trade) 57% win ratio, having a poker face no matter what :mistake:

Both are making money. Is Gerry a better trader>? MATH, LOGIC, PROBABILITIES...

So, controlling emotions is absolutely great!
And now, here is my question: Can you not give me at least one more example that can myth-bast the poker face = good trader theory?